Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Found in beginning of the game. Recruitable after fighting Oliver Collins.
My bad, she's not recruitable yet. You find her after Oliver but can't recruit her as companion at that time.
Folks were not kind to you for your mistake...damn! O.O
It bothers me that she never gets new clothes and just keeps wearing old tattered ones. It looks hot sure but it's weird that Louis and the gang never even mention the fact that she looks like a hobo.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,171.50
Wiki Edits: 301
That's a fair point. They should have done a Shio from GE 1 and made her a fancy new outfit.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Shoes at the very least. Poor girl's walking through all that blood and rubble barefoot.
All in the name of fan service. As to be expected from Code Vein...

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

The Hellfire Knight dlc finally gives her some actual clothes! They're stylish too.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Actual child, would die for without hesitation
Okay, bye then...
Say whatever you want, can't deny the fact that she is the best girl.
Best companion, yes. That's it. LMFAO
Weeb.
Mia is also best girl. There can be two best girls, because threesomes are fun.
Doesn't tell what Io's weapon for trade is :/

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

I added it.
Unfortunately it seems to be the worst companion weapon, damage wise at least.
be wary of amazing chest ahead
Thanks for the warning, Einstein.

onefastsled

Souls: 55.00
It formatted like a Darksouls message, get memed
Io is the embodiment of part of the Queen’s power, her rebirth. That is why she cannot become lost and can recover and touch the vestiges of memories without prejudice, don't like other revenants and attendants
AFAIK nothing indicates she can't become Lost, and I think if it did it would be a bigger deal since the other Attendants are definitely not immune to becoming Lost.
There is little to nothing telling us that. Also, I'm sure the other Attendants can restore vestiges like Io, hell, it is part of how you get the best ending!
Also, all the Attendants were created from the Queen by the Queen. Io isn't anything too different, aside from the player's influence on her character.
Attendants can become lost. You have to kill a lost Attendant at one point, after all.
Does it bother anyone else that even though she asks to join you after the first successor, and the protagonist always says yes, she apparently canonically doesn't join you on outings? Like, at all? She's not in any of the cutscenes except after Knight Reborn she suddenly appears (and is the only one present even though everyone should be there...?) and then she's gone again until the very end when she shows up and everyone is surprised that she's there and seem concerned for her safety (like they don't know she's a badass because she hasn't been there fighting with everyone else). Whyyyyyyy
Probably in anticipation of the player to not bring her at all or something. IDK, some may not even talk to her right after the first Successor, I guess. That's the best I got. LOL It is weird that they didn't do anything with that possibility in mind.
She probably wasn't originally meant to be a companion, but they added her at the last minute because she's such a great waifu.
To me, she is almost Code Vein's Firekeeper, only that is isn't a level up waifu. :'(