Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hey bud under the narga combat info. I know w'ere all a little excited for the new update. You accidentally put 2 R's on Returning. =) JQ
nobody gives a crap...
Welp, looks like I have to throw away my hammers again.
Which weapons have worked well against Nargacuga in the old games?
If I can remember, fire and thunder weapons
Use thunder element weapon, any weapon is fine use your favourite, you shouldn't worry too much about this monster. You should worry more about the Tigrex, he's stronk
All i want to fight is brachydios now that will be a fun fight
Those dual blades are ugly af. Honestly, hidden TOMAHAWKS? WE NEED DUAL BLADES, DUAL SWORDS, DUAL DAGGERS, DUAL SHARP FREAKIN FAN FEATHERS. BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN MY GOD.
MHW weapon designs in a nutshell tbh
This is a common problem with Japanese games being designed with the western market in mind - I don't know where they get their information from, but for some reason, there's a common belief amongst Japanese developers, that Western audiences would not enjoy certain aesthetic or mechanical choices that are standard for a particular Japanese series (in this case MH); even though the only reason they ever port them for the west is because there is proven interest. I'm studying game design at the moment and I still don't know what the reason for this is, other than them being provided with bad information by western industry sources - it often results in the western version of the product being vastly inferior to the original Japanese.
Killing him just but trying to cut his tail off dafaq? I've had no problem on mhwu or 4 ultimate, but on here I killed narg by only attacking the tail seriously wtf why the hell isn't it cutting off on mhw?!??!
This wiki is not the best place to look for tactics, tbh, a quick Google helped me find out that you actually can only cut off nargy's tail when he's enraged and I can confirm from my own efforts that is true
A speedy boi with lots of tricks up his sleeve to mess with new hunters. Weapons may not be very pretty anymore but that huge chunk of purple sharpness certainly brings a smile to my face.
Tip he's a decent monster to follow round in the guiding lands for tracks, scratches the ground often for 25 points n' lots of footprints, also tends to feed on a Aptonoth or two. ^-^
how to unlock guilding lands?
Ok???????