Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

I was having trouble slaying this one, so I got a really great group together, it wasn't too terribly bad. I got the last hit with about 750 damage. I was esthatic. But the game crashed and deleted the whole battle from my save. I tried 2 more times and utterly failed. So I gave up.
The glave works pretty well against it, soloed it many times.
I feel so bad for you
There orher page in your hunters notes what does it say?
W I N T E R I S C O M I N G
Had an interesting experience last night. Seems like Velkhana enrages anytime you rotate with grappling, smash into a wall, or stun. Was having a lot of trouble fighting until we realized this. The enrage happened much less frequently after I stopped trying to impact walls. Hope this helps someone.
After quite a lot of Master Rank Play, I think this applies to most Monsters in Master Rank. They will almost always enrage after a wall slam and usually enrage after 3-5 Grappled punches. This is of course to stop you from abusing the free knockdown.
I dunno, i farmed Rathalos few days back and could do at least two wall slams before it become enraged
Most times, if the eye icon is yellow...you can wall slam most monsters.
I have 20 ice armor and IT stil hits me die crazy And im fighting IT with dual blades
The quote needs to be finished
I'm going to SOS this boss. I spent all the time dodging, attacking, consuming little potions, and not dying, but the damage but still wasn't enough. Azure Rathian is more difficult. Barioth was ***** hard to me and I tried it like 3 times willingly. But this Boss doesn't want me to try another 50 minutes solo again...
Edit: Ok at the end I managed to kill it alone. Tried 2 SOS. The second one somebody died 3 times. last one when the dragon was sleeping. Then I had my 4th try (alone again). I sent it to sleep after 20 minutes and died 2 times trying to kill it in the nest while sleeping....Then I saw these barrels everybody use and managed to kill it with 2 barrels and 2 or 3 demon dances.
Even when I SOS someone else just faints 3 times
This and (Blackveil) Vaal Hazak mADE ME USE LIKE 100 NULBERRIES WHY

Moesugi

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Start using resist skill in Master Rank
DB user here. Speed eating and stamina is your best friend. Dodge all the attacks, combo then dodge again. Rinse > repeat. Solid ~50 mins solo first try using fire blades
i saw this monster and said nevermind i want iceborne that and alatreon