Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I think Lautrec and Yurt would be 'great' friends
More like competition
And the worst competition at that. Yurt is a much more formidable opponent ion terms of feats and body count.
Thank mother Kos he doesn't hurt Ostrava
I love you, Yurt!
Hes not in the nexus or at his place in latvia... he killed the two random npcs, and he's not in his spot.

Does that mean I need to kill another boss and have him kill the apprentice? Will it screw up Mephistos quest if the apprentice is already dead, or can I just be freke?
For some reason, Yurt never killed any of my NPCs. I freed him in two playthroughs, did not kill him, killed the remaining bosses, and never found any NPCs to be missing. Strange.
same. i didn't even know he was evil until i remembered i freed him after starting NG+ and looked him up lmao.
Because people like this guy, comparing him to solaire???
"I have murdered every surviving human"

Stockpile Thomas, Ostrava, Blacksmith Boldwin, Blacksmith Ed, Filthy woman and man, Dregling merchant, Biorr, Selen Vinland, Satsuki, Miralda, Scirvir, and Blige: Am I a joke to you?

saladofstones

Souls: 45.00
Bank: 984.00
I can't be the only one who keeps remembering him as "Yurt, the Silent Chef."
Yurt fall from the platform where a freed him , his corp is in mid air so a can t loot him , will his loot respawn if game reload ( like the machine gun hunter in bloodborne )