Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I didn't know about sabimaru's effectiveness but oil + flame vent was a decent alternative to reduce vitality quickly at the beginning. It's also possible to wreck her with double ichimonji "frame traps" (if you see what I mean).
I managed to push her off the edge of the cliff using the flame vent, however I did NOT receive her prayer bead. I am at 39 and about to finish my first play through. Hopefully she drops it in NG+
I believe minibosses respawn if they fall down, so you can beat them fair and square. But either way, she will drop it in NG+ if you didn't get it in NG.
Yes, she respawn, I just confirmed. I made her fall down and got only some spirit emblems, no bead. Came back and rested in the idol and there was she again.
As you're grappling up to her ledge, lock on and run towards her as soon as you land then get a subimaru combo in. Deflect if you don't see the red symbol or jump and jump attack her if you do. Repeat the subimaru combo at a safe point and you'll see her vomit, so you can land some more precious Vitality hits. This should pretty much fill her first bar with just a few more hits required. Rinse and repeat, always jumping over her perilous attack (although this also works for most attacks). If she steps back to make some distance between the two of you, either close the distance if your health is fine or use cover to heal up.
*****ing finally, thank you for splitting the pages.
She seems to get locked in her kick animation on occasion, which I was able to exploit by repeatedly hopping on her head until her posture broke. Twice. If you notice she keeps kicking but not firing her gun after, I suggest you get up close and start hopping.

Orkwurm

Souls: 405.00
Wiki Edits: 68
new images high-res added

cuPcAkekINg3000

Souls: 50.00
I found that the aggressive approach was far easier. 1. Stun with Fistful of Ashe. 2. Charge up the Spring-load Axe and get extra hit right after. 3. Dodge back once and charge up your Ichimonji (Combat Art) 4. Rinse, Lather, Repeat. As long as you stay in her face, her posture bar will fill up after doing the above a couple of times.
This boss can also be Steath Deathblowed by sprinting past her and making it to the Gun Fort sculpture inside the mountain. Once there you can stealth kill all the small enemies and make your way back across the bridge and wall hug the wall back to the boss and simply crouch beside her on her back right and approach slowly for a Deathblow.