Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
I'll be the first to say this can humble you.
By Anonymous
Has anyone tried using the 'Bite Down' item to escape enfeeblement? Typically when you're enfeebled, the enemy that did so to you will just run up and kill you, and you cannot resurrect, but since the 'Bite Down' item states that "Resurrection is not inhibited after use", I wonder if that's away to escape being truly killed?
By Anonymous
You can’t use items
By Anonymous
No, you cant use items at all
By Anonymous
Like the others said, can't use items. Also, the bite down only works if you have a rez node available for use and it allows the player to come back to life with no wait time between another rez. Since enfeeble takes away the ability to resurrect, the bite down wouldn't be effective anyway.
By Jmate87
That would likely only work if dying BEFORE becoming enfeebled would clear the build-up, but I don't think it does. I typically would just run away and let my build-up drop before attempting again.
By Anonymous
It looks like along as you kill the one enfeebling you the status effect gets cleared, I'd suggest targeting the flute players one by one so you always know who is inflicting the status effect
By Anonymous
any screen shots?
By Anonymous
Added some details, new stuff I just found. - BladeOfCthulhu
By Anonymous
you also die upon entering water
By Anonymous
You become Tommy Versetti
By Anonymous
I love FromSoftware games with all my heart, but this is some bull*****
By Anonymous
Personally, this kind of stuffs are specifically why I love Fromsoft games with all my heart. This status of effect is amazing imo.
By Anonymous
I. Couldn’t. *****ing agree more!
By Anonymous
I still hate those insight sucking *******s in bloodborne more.
By Anonymous
Pressing L1 causes Sekiro to tilt his head and make a “huh?” Noise that’s quite comical.
By Anonymous
When you try to dodge (by pressing the "run" button a single time) he does that too. I remember when I kept spamming it and he just stood there, puzzled, as he got smashed by 3 spearwomen.
By Anonymous
Remind me off the irithyll jailers, but on a little bit of steroids, much easier to kill, but far more deadly. Having no health, no damage, no movement, rendered completely immobile for 5 seconds, and then completely screwed for another 15, it's basically death. Sometimes I hate FromSoftware