Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Terrible tool. Very dumb

bakairy

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
It’s not terrible.

bakairy

This thing a pema remove any enemy from the game if you hit them twice.

bakairy

I don’t know why you guys are saying it’s useless. It makes doing backstabs on enemies a lot easier and a good place to use this is once you have the gun fort sculpture idol unlocked meaning the one that’s inside the cave before you fight long finger giraffe you can essentially go and kill the gun enemies outside the cave with the back I don’t know why you guys are saying it’s useless. It makes doing backstabs on enemies a lot easier and a good place to use this is once you have the gun fort sculpture idle unlocked meaning the one that’s inside the cave before you fight long finger giraffe you can essentially go and kill the gun enemies outside the cave with back stabs. Kill the first one outside the cave then grapple above when prompted and kill that enemy. Then load up your fan and use it on the other enemy near your first kill and he’ll be able to get one stab kill. Makes for a good sort of exp and good farm
Well I'm glad it's a terrible tool because I beat the centipede I didn't pick it up and I read about it and came back and I can't find it any suggestions you can email me at 304juggalo@gmail.com