Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I just farmed the blue samurai in ashina castle for at least an hour now, even with demon bell on, there were no magnetite scrap droped. Sure they don't only drop it later, when I got further in the game?!

Vapeila

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 11
everytime you reach a new weapon upgrade tier, you unlock new items in everybenrmiredrop pool
The spear monk near the Old Grave Sculptor's Idol drops two Scrap Magnetite every time I kill him. Spoilers below I have the Bell Demon buff active, no item drop bonuses from anything else, and have picked and finished the Shura ending.

Abysmal_Grim

Souls: 50.00
I have demon bell but have not finished the game. He only drops scrap iron and gokans sugar for me. Maybe depends how far into the game for the drops?

Abysmal_Grim

I figured it out, this spear guy doesn’t drop the magnitite until the game time is sunset, but I’ve been consistently getting two dropped now. Prior he only drops scrap iron.

denzildk

I tried farming the purple guy by the Old Grave Idol, the run to the bridge is quick and as he jumps on another enemy from the roof i could get a backstap on him consistently. I used a mibu possession balloon for better drops, dont remember how many i got, but i got 6-7 slightly inefficient runs in, i think a more efficient balloon could get 8 or 9 runs in.
It seems there are only drops of scrap magnetite in late game, because i try in all places where the people and guides say and only get iron scrap.

Abysmal_Grim

When the game time becomes sunset, the spear monk near the Old Grave Idol consistently drops 2 magnetite. Prior he only drops scrap iron.

Abysmal_Grim

Edit: Also drops 1 gokan’s sugar. I have demon bell active as well.

Abysmal_Grim

It’s a near guaranteed drop at this point in the game. This enemy also has a chance for adamantine scrap
I’m using the bell, it’s not sunset, and he drops 1 magnetite every 5 deaths or so.
> Near-guaranteed drop from the two spear mobs right outside the Main Hall idol in Senpou with the demon bell on (easy to farm with backstab and Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu) only drops scrap iron.
Ring a bell. There is 3 of them each drops 1-2 and sometimes adamantite. easy farming. Probably depends on a game stage. I farmed them after killing big ape.
Pretty much. Farmed them for an hour now and and have like 100 scrap iron and 2 scrap magnetite and 0 adamantite. Whoever wrote this has probably farmed them late game.
If you put bell demon on, it increases their loot tier, according to their wiki page. I got 35 magnetite and 5 adamantite in 10 rounds of killing just the first 2. Stealth plus sugar to be safe, backstab the right one, bloodsmole ninjutsu, backstab 2nd
[spoilers removed] Go to the Old Grave Idol and turn around. Turn right and on the bridge is a spear monk. While using golden vortex (use the tanto if you wanna save emblems) I consistently get 4 scrap magnetite. Occasionally I'll get an adamantite scrap.
I think the earliest it drops is from the white monkeys in sunken valley. Its the only place where it is dropping for me right now. It is not dusk yet. I have killed genichiro, butterfly and folding. I dont have the bell but I have the 2 skills that increase drops.

Don_Quixote007

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
guaranteed drop by the spear monk behind old grave idol BUT only after defeating the Guardian Ape & ringing the demon bell.
This is the place, Tnx!