VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 412,697.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35691
This is a thread for asking for help and sharing tips and tricks related to Sekiro.

You can check out the wiki's Newbie Guide here: Sekiro New Player Help

Feel free to ask about specific enemies, bosses and mini-bosses, level layout, items and endings!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

lordherpie

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 972.00
I'm interested in eveyone's best farming spots for items, coin and XP.

The ones i have used:

very early (after horse-boss) -
from the idol follow path and kill the gunman, jump over the wall to the right, stealth kill the lone rat next to the tree, run over to the other tree with 2 rats and stealth kill the first and normally kill the 2rd rat (which is very easy if you use the axe-prostetic to break his hat/shield). gives money, XP and items (pellets and sometimes crafting mats)

Mid-game -
From the gunfort idol, move into the nearby hallway and stealth kill the gunner. go back and repeat. good for XP, not so good for money and items.

Mid-late -
From the secret forest idol, turn around and jump over the cliff (in the direction where you fought the guardian ape (i think he needs to be killed for this farm-spot to work). 2 ghost will appear that are very easy to kill by simply spamming attack. each ghost gives 600+ XP, but drops no money and only very rarely drop an item (candy if i remember correctly).

Im especially interested in the fastest farm spots for gold, but fast XP farms are awesome too!

Bigtruck99

Souls: 55.00
Seeking help on how to acquire gun fort key from Kuro, I completed senpou zone before defeating Genichiro. Kuro directs me to visit ishnn in his tower, I go back to visit Kuro afterward and no key or story advance, is this bugged, please advise what to do, thanks
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 412,697.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35691
Go to Senpou again, this time you'll be able to fight the Folding Screen Monkeys at the Main Hall area.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

black_gamer

Souls: 55.00
No after beating Genichiro you are able to give Kuro what the senpou temple monk gave you nad after going there you can go to illusion palace
the fourth monkey will be at your behind in the beginning

Darknessconsumes

Souls: 96.00
I really need help on Great Shinobi fight. I've read guides, watched "how to beat" videos, and watched equal skilled players beat him live, but I just can't get him. I'm over like 75 tries at this point... Went back to DS3 fire awhile actually