Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
The phantom Nightjar Ninjas on the platform behind the Hidden Forest idol (the ones who ambush you as you're coming to this idol from Great Ape's Burrow) drop this sugar
By Anonymous
Is this confirmed? I killed about 40 of them now and no drops at all except for spirit emblems..
By Anonymous
I got 5 from them
By Anonymous
Haven't found any from them.
By Anonymous
Also very farmable... I grind in the mid game in this area after I got the shelter stone and it becomes evening and the phantom nightjars appears.. Thye also gige alot of HOs for NG if you wanna grind for ur skills and also drops Yashariku Sugar even without Bell Demon or Virtuous Deeds... Guaranteed..
By Anonymous
Also very farmable... I grind in the mid game after I got the shelter stone and it becomes evening and the phantom nightjars appears.. They also give alot of HPs for NG if you wanna grind for ur skills and also drops Yashariku Sugar even without Bell Demon or Virtuous Deeds... Guaranteed..
By Anonymous
pretty useless, considering one mistake and u are dead and most enemies require u to deflect and play defensively.
By Anonymous
Many enemies require you to deal vit damage so you can increase their posture gauge, though. This is perfect for such enemies. It also allows your attacks to build their posture gauge more quickly. If you're good enough to avoid getting hit, this is very rewarding.
By Anonymous
If you are playing sekiro defensively you totally got the wrong game. There is a reason there are no shields in this game
By Anonymous
All the damage sugars in this game as worthless, this one especially
By Anonymous
They're a tool that requires skill to use effectively, not a crutch for new players.
By Anonymous
2 words: posture damage
By Anonymous
Yashariku’s Sugar + Divine Confetti/Living Force + High Monk
By Anonymous
Akuma
By Anonymous
Makes me miss the Red Tearstone Ring. This just feels useless as far as high risk/high reward goes.
By Anonymous
The yolo sugar, just git gud
By Anonymous
Actually this is the "you already got gud" sugar since if you make one mistake you're dead. But if you're gud, this becomes pretty useful. For example, you can kill headless in 10 seconds with this
By Anonymous
Thats the question,why using this if you already good enough to not get hit a single time?All the sugar items and especially atk boost ones are for speed runners,not for mere players.
By Anonymous
> yolo sugar > shadows die twice
By Anonymous
There is a phantom ashina samurai that drops them in the same area where you find the red and white pinwheel
By Anonymous
If he drops any of these at all it's a one time thing. Can't farm them here.
By Anonymous
Hoping to stock up on this for NG+4, since I want to do a challenge run utilizing it plus the bell/charm I am already used to. Hopefully I can find farmable enemies that drop it consistently. If anyone does know where this can be farmed, feel free to update the wiki or comment down here.
By Anonymous
Apparition enemies which spawn in twilight will drop these items on occasion. It seems that the order in which you receive the Flower, Stone and Blade will effect what form the apparitions take. If you have phantom Mibu Villagers which spawn in groups, then using the Golden Vortex tool will give you an extra drop. You can find them near the Gokan Headless and on the far side of the broken Senpou Temple bridge.
By Rei_Sinclair
Does anyone know what the kanji says whenever you use it?
By Anonymous
Only sais Yashariku (夜叉陸). Yasha or yaksha are the Buddhist guardian deities sometimes depicted as demonic warriors. Compare this to the popular anime/manga Inuyasha. See this wikipedia article: As for 陸, it just means land/shore.
By Anonymous
It's 夜叉戮 actually, and 戮 stands for carnage or rampage.