Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
I cant unlock it is my gamew bugged ?
By Anonymous
Edit: Cant unlock Golden Vortex, leaping flame, suzaku's umbrella when i have all materials required every other upgrade in that row i already unlocked but these are greyed out
By Anonymous
Cant unlock this in the upgrade menu. Anyone know if this is a bug?
By Anonymous
need to unlock Okinagas flame vent first, look at the lines going to the upgrade.
By Anonymous
Do note that you require the Spiral Spear an the Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella upgrade in order to get this one.
By Anonymous
Thank you! I feel like an idiot but nonetheless thank you xD
By Anonymous
This upgrade is actually unlocked when you have Spiral Spear and *Okinaga's Flame Vent* It is easy to misread, but just to be clear, unlocking OFV unlocks both the Flaming Leap and Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella, but you need also spiral spear for this upgrade.
By Anonymous
*OFV upgrade unlocks Golden Vortex as well, if you have Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella upgrade
By Anonymous
Is it just me or both this spear and the sparking axe kinda trash? The +50% emblem cost makes it a lot more limiting, and other than the useless flame effect, the previous upgrade does the job just as well.
By Anonymous
Naw I find it to be a super useful bit of burst damage to break up enemy crowds. I will agree that it needs a damage buff however, its output is only just ok.
By Anonymous
only useful when u farming Mibu Villagers for SP, one swoop then all of them are killed
By Anonymous
Your best friend in mibu village.

Spin to win