Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
Still confused on the benefit of using the continuous stream of flame. The damage is negligible (actually less than just a regular blast of the vent), the enemies are not stunned and you spend more emblems.
By Anonymous
It's for pyros, I enjoy using this on zombies in mibu village. Yes I hope it stuns for a bit longer against other mobs.
By Valhalen
Posts Avatar
As with all Prosthetic Tools, they are situational. It also consumes a Spirit Emblems as you hold the "flamethrower", which can be a waste depending on the case. However, the Okinaga's Flame Vent is actually great at the Sunkey Valley to clear those pesky monkeys that drop the Monkey Booze, near the Idol before the fight against the Guardian Ape. It is also very useful to "cheese" some fights against red-eyed enemies, specifically the Ujinari Mizou found near the Hidden Dojo Idol at Ashina Castle.
By Anonymous
It's for burning crowds without having to wait for each burst to charge up.
By Anonymous
For the monkeys just use the finger, a bit harsh on the gpu but after 2 uses you there won't be more than two or three alive
By Anonymous
I’d say it’s useful against human mini bosses. It’s really easy to cheese them with fire
By Anonymous
The fact that it's called Okinaga's Flame Vent kinda baffles me, like ot was invented by someone named Okinaga. I was disappointed to see no lore on this name in the description. Same thing goes for Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella and Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella.
By Anonymous
Okinaga means "long breath" in Japanese, while the Suzaku is one of the four divine animals in eastern myth, it is pretty similar to the Phoenix.
By Anonymous
Does the Flame Vent increase damage if i upgrade the Attack Power further & further on ? Like at 20 AP lets say it deals 400 Vitality per Blast Use , if i'm at 40 AP does it mean now it deals roughly around 600-650 Vitality now ? I want a clear speculation of this particular Prosthetic.... cuz we know the Axe & Spear deal more dmg the more AP Sekiro has.
By Anonymous
What is the prosthetic before this flame vent
By Anonymous
The 1st upgrade to the umbrella. The material to get the umbrella is in an area of ashina castle sold by a merchant that looks like a potato.
By Anonymous
Ah yes, the shinobi bass cannon
By Anonymous
Just a small detail, but as a head canon since it uses the Pine Resin Ember, I like to believe that the upgrade is named after Inuhiko, and his full name is Okinaga Inuhiko.
By Anonymous
what do you press on pc
to make it work
By Anonymous
great combustion sekiro version