Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What does this dude say if you eavesdrop him? I killed him without hearing it because I came down the stairs and aggroed him.
You killed him first try? Congrats, man! He said something About Fighting for the Honor of Isshin. Nothing too important.
He said something along the lines of "I'm gonna borrow this Lord Isshin, don't get mad ok." Could've been talking about his sord? Not sure.
His exact words are "... Lord Isshin, I will be borrowing this. Please watch over me... We, the Ashina clan, will win this battle..."
this boss easy to cheese by using shadow rush skill
He's pretty easy using the Flame Barrel. He has red eyes like an oger - so he fears flames. Use that against him and you can geht about 5 sure hits in. After that don't forget to block, otherwise it is almost instakill.
His unsheathe attack goes through blocks and will still do about 80% of your health
If you're having a hard time even with fire, you can lure a shinobi into the room before you start his fight. When he aggros they'll fight each other and he'll take some free damage
***** this guy
This guy is really easy, stop using flames and*****. You just deflect. Make sure you are always full hp. Go in to the hallway for an easier fight where you can run and heal. Lastly, use sugar and sneak up from behind, I'm pretty sure you can cheese him.
Don't deflect his attacks because u still take damage anyway, just throw oil at him, bait his 2-hit-combo in and dodge backwards into flame barrel + Living Force skill and you're guaranteed at least 60% of his health bar.
Use umbrella prosthetic and projected force prosthetic art. Also you can do a stealth deathblow if you are coming from "upper tower ashina dojo" idol, first come down stairs then go under the stairs and break the wall, from there you can sneak up on him.
Not true. Even with the sneaky sugar, he detects you.
You just need to activate him, leave the room until he resets, then you will be able to stealth deathblow him once.
Yes, you can sneak up on him; don't change building from ashina dojo idol go right then downstairs then take left (beside the stairs); break the wall and he is waiting after the corridor.
Why tf is there monk pics on this page?
The whole wiki is work-in-progress at this point. Monk picture is probably just a placeholder until someone get rounds to updating it.