Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
When you cure someone of Dragonrot, do they become afflicted again? Or are they immune for the rest of the playthrough?
By Anonymous
They can become afflicted again, it's pretty much the humanity effect from ds
By Anonymous
Yes, they can get it again if you die repeatedly. But if the merchant in the abandoned dungeon doesn't have any dragon's blood droplets and you cure dragonrot, he gets one in stock.
By Anonymous
If you die only very few times it can be hard to get a blood sample. I only died like 5 times in my current playthrough and only the old lady and the sculptor has dragonrot. Old lady somehow is dead, and the sculptor can't give a sample. After I beated genichiro Emma also doesn't has the dialoge anymore for finding her a sample... :-I
By Anonymous
I'm on my 2nd playthrough and totally forgot about the recovery charm. I'm at the stage where owl gives me an option to stay loyal to either kuro or the code. Is there another way to get it?
By Anonymous
Just die a few times until one of the merchants get sick and get a sample from them. I'm on NG+, just got to fountainhead palace when I remembered the charm thing, so I got the sample from the merchant by the abandoned dungeon entrance and took that back to emma.
By Anonymous
For anyone interested, you can talk to Emma after obtaining Gracious Gift of Tears and select the "About Dragonrot" option to automatically receive this charm, no blood sample required. I don't know if this choice is present if you never talked to Emma prior, since she was still expecting me to get a blood sample.
By Anonymous
Thanks Hanbei, now I don't have to throw myself into the abyss just to get this charm! (Got two dragonrots - sculptor and the timid maid who died after the fight with Lady Butterfly)