Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
is the usage indefinitel?
By Anonymous
Only one use.
By Anonymous
Don’t have to do any quests I stumbled on him without even having the hat prosthetic and got the balloon
By Anonymous
Seems like a bit of a lame reward for completing the quest...
By Anonymous
It is. But "quest" is a term used lightly here. You really don't have to do anything but talk to the NPC. If you had to fetch stuff and kill enemies ect .. ya that's would suck but all you have to do is talk to NPC
By Anonymous
It's just lore... The balloon was probably a gift for his dead son :(
By Anonymous
If there's ever an NPC named "Tenkichi," (perhaps accessible through the bell's "fashback" to the Hirata estates) one should definitely try to give this to them.
By Anonymous
My guess is Tenkichi is his son, the grave of which you visit in his quest line.
By Anonymous
Lore theory: Black Hat is a shinobi defector of the Senpou Temple "rats" (dwarf shinobi). When you see him by the sunken valley passage idol he is visiting the grave of a child. This is most likely Tenkichi. Since he used to be part of the Senpou Temple I believe Tenkichi is one of the Children of the Rejuvenating Waters that didn't survive the trial. This is likely the point in which he left the clan.
By Anonymous
For some reason when Badger died for me i could see that he had an item but i couldn't take it (and i also had that happen to the offering box at the end of the game), did that happen to someone else? is that a common bug?
By Anonymous
Did you hold the item grab button? It counts as dropped loot like when you kill an enemy and won’t grant a prompt. Kinda weird they did that imo.
By Anonymous
Ah, i see, i probably didn't try holding the grab button, since i saw something similar with the box i thought it was a bug, but in hindsight i guess it makes sense that an item dropped from a dead NPC counts as a "kill" drop
By Anonymous
What a worthless reward. None of these balloons should even exist in the first place, they should be caches of money or xp instead.
By Anonymous
It's symbolic
By Anonymous
Sounds like somebody has zero regard for lore or symbolism. Just a bunch of "gimme gimme gimme" whiny bull*****
By Anonymous
Oh ***** off with your "regard for lore", it's a video game. You just made yourself sound like a proper internet idiot.
By Anonymous
Lore is one of the most important things in Fromsoft games. If you can't understand that, play some other game. You won't be able to understand what makes these games brilliant with your mindset
By Anonymous
So instead of giving you something that gives you a boost you'd rather they just gave you the money and skip actually playing the game. Why stop there, why not just have the game complete itself for you?
By Anonymous
Boo.
By Anonymous
did u know when u pop mibu balloon (not this rainbow) near the old hag, she will talk about praying and give us candy buff ? maybe perhaps we can do something like that to npc related to this blackhat badger, or maybe we could meet his son in dlc memories
By Anonymous
Read old hag article
By Anonymous
I will never pop this, Badger...