Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I'm not sure is it a bug or a feature - I scared it with a firecracker then used a purple umbrella (Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella) and then hit him immediately with a sword (triggering Projected Force skill) - got his poise 100% instantly - few hits and it's done.
Same here, walked up a firecracker-ed him and he ran into the wall and poise broke himself instantly, can't tell if it's a bug or feature lol
Been trying this boss just goes up on hind legs then down. Also takes next to no damage.
I fought him at the corner of the building, where it is very narrow. Death blow from above gives you -50% hp and the i used some firecrackers which somehow got him to run into a wall and max his poise. (Not the first use of firecrackers did this)
Note that you CANNOT stealth kill this one I tried and got the red dot and everything and he just threw me off Easy boss nonetheless just firecracker and stay behind him Ako when hes close to death and you eviscerate him
If he is unaware and walking down the pathway you can land one from the rooftop.
It didn't kill him, but it did take out like 75% of his vitality when I drop-attacked him.

Pro_Moriarty

Souls: 50.00
'put hand up' - i too thought this was gonna be a simple stealth kill....
Someone already posted this but they weren't sure how they got it to work so i'll clear it up. I firecrackered him two or three times to get a bunch of damage in (after jumping off the roof for a deathblow which for the bulls just does a third of their HP) and this caused him to do his rampage thing in which he ran straight into the wall and filled his entire posture bar up. So I believe you just need to stay in that confined area and get him to do his rampage for a relatively easy kill.
Divine Confetti does massive amounts of damage to this guy, so if you're having trouble try using it.
I don't know who downvoted you, using Divine Confetti is by far the easiest way to take this miniboss down.
Idk why every guide says to dodge and get behind. You can actually deflect his attacks and doing it to the charge inflicts huge posture damage.
why risk getting hit when you can dodge behind
The bulls still chip at your health even when you perfect block
As soon as I started the fight he rammed into a wall and his posture meter went to 100% and I killed him. It's complete random, but the easiest way to do it.
This bull is a jerk. We were fighting along the pathway and after spending 3 confetti and having him down to a sliver of vit he ran to his spawn spot. By the time I reached him he de-aggro'd and was back at full health. Luckily if you cleared the rooftops you can land a deathblow from there so I aggro'd him again and ran back to the hook point. Since he followed you get a clear shot as he tries to go back to his spot.
Why were you using confetti?
Divine confetti + 2 hits of purple fume spark and it's over in less than 10 seconds. Posture bar jumps to almost full on second spark.
Idk what happen but I literally did not even touch him(until deathblow). He some way some how ran into the wall and then his posture meter maxed out so I ran up and just dealt the death blow. I again did not hit him, block him or anything. He hit ME then I dodged his second strike and he hits wall and boom deathblow. It happen for anyone else??
Yes it happen the game thing..i miss the deathblow so i attack him, i use the firecracker and he run on the wall..easy kill