Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
Wow my game is bugged then i killed this headless ape with his friend and havent gotten the ninjutusu .-.
By Anonymous
I also just defeated the headless guardian ape and did not get the ninjutsu. Is this correct?
By Anonymous
didnt get it either. bug?
By Anonymous
Not the first time around, you fight him again unfortuneately
By Anonymous
You get the Ninjutsu when you fight him the second time in a different arena (in the cave behind Snake Eyes Shirahagi in Ashina depths). This time he'll get a waifu during p2
By Anonymous
this page incorrectly calls "Headless Guardian Ape" the source. There are two encounters, one called Guardian Ape, the other called Headless Ape. Check Headless Ape page for information about the second fight.
By Anonymous
After you defeat the 2nd headless ape make sure to use the skill mortal blade on its corpse an you will get a execute option on the centipede getting the ninjitsu <
By Anonymous
You must also have the mortal blade for this! (taken after the 3 monkeys boss)
By Anonymous
It's not go back to the dead body and walk to the head
By Anonymous
Just go to the body, press your r1+l1 to use your mortal blade and execute the centipede. Then you'll have your bestowal ninjutsu :)
By Anonymous
You´ll have to kill the centipede inside the headless ape with your Mortal Blade to optain the Ninjutsu
By Anonymous
Yeah, I will have to kill it on NG+ to get it. Information the Mortal Blade should be mentioned in this article. :(
By Anonymous
this page incorrectly calls "Headless Guardian Ape" the source. There are two encounters, one called Guardian Ape, the other called Headless Ape. Check Headless Ape page for informations about the second encounter, which is the one which gives you the ninjutsu.
By Anonymous
When you fight the headless ape the health bar still says "Guardian Ape."
By Anonymous
So I am not sure if this is related or anything. I didn’t get the ninjitsu as well after I execute the centipede a second time with mortal blade (on headless ape not guardian ape) as I do this after Resting at the statue, then come back to finish it. Maybe I can’t do that...
By Anonymous
And then when I leave the game and come back, the dead ape and the centipede redrawn at the same place. No matter how many times I kill it, I don’t get the ninjitsu and they despair...
By Anonymous
I was having the same problem. Then I traveled to the Poision Pool bonfire and went back to the ape arena on foot. This time I also held down L1 + R1 rather than tapping them. It gave me the ninjutsu that time. (Not sure it was the "go there on foot" part or the "hold down L1 + R1" part that did the trick.)
By Anonymous
quit game then cont
By Anonymous
have you killed the centipede inside headless ape neck?
By Anonymous
This stuffs op combined with spiral passage. The spiral cloud passage costs 5 emblems so i guess thats nit that efficient but bestowal+spiral passage*****LOAD OF DAMAGE. (Imagine adding a divine confetti and a living force to it) With the vault over skill you can keep your bestowal up in fights with multiple enemies.
By Anonymous
Hi no you can only have one weapon buff active. Living force, divine confetti and bestowal are mutually exclusive and spiral cloud passage cause really low ampunt of damage.
By Anonymous
using living or projected force with confetti buff active, will overwrite the buff, so after performing projected force with lilac umbrella for example, end the effect on the blade
By Anonymous
Lady Maria mode
By Anonymous
only this sword feeds not off blood, but instead demands great dexterity.  Lady Maria was fond of this aspect of the Rakuyo, as she frowned upon blood blades,
By Anonymous
You can use it on the white geckos of fountainhead palace (near the palace grounds idol) and your sword glows white, dont know if it adds any effect. I imagine by the colour that it adds enfeeble? just like nobles of fountain head palace do to you? sadly attack power is too high and the enemies near the area die to quickly to test it out
By Anonymous
I say it adds style damage (except not really, but cmon it looks cool)
By Anonymous
It adds life steal, and using Bloodsmoke on them creates a healing cloud
By Anonymous
I'm on my second playthrough and just finished the lone shadow mini boss in the ashina return part, and realized I don't have bestowal, and I definitely didn't skip either of the ape fights. Is this a bug?
By Anonymous
Did you finish off the monkey in the second fight with the mortal blade? If you don't have it the monkey just ends up laying on the floor kinda pulsating because it's still alive. Also if that's the case, after you kill the money in the second location if you go somewhere else and rest then one of those schimochi warriors will spawn in that arena which is the one that gives malcontent's ring.
By Anonymous
How long does the buff last?
By Anonymous
Roughly 28 seconds after timing it 5 times on several different enemies