Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
It feels like you cannot block after using this move, maybe something about that should be mentioned when the wiki is fleshed out.
By Anonymous
Combat arts cannot be interrupted by the user, so get some space before
By Anonymous
Why would I get space before the move if I want the move to hit?
By Anonymous
I always just dodge after it
By Valhalen
Posts Avatar
The attack has a lot of ending lag, indeed, but you can block afterwards. I never had any problem with it.
By Adalace
Posts Avatar
It does have a massive amount of recovery time after the second hit.
By Anonymous
If you miss, it's a problem. If you hit or even if they block, most bosses will be staggered for long enough that they won't get a free hit. Some bosses, like endgame Genichiro, can be forced to block a regular attack after the Ichimonji Double lands, even if they blocked it. Don't try this on the Guardian Ape or other bosses who can tank through hits and smash you.
By Anonymous
To me, this one was a really neat way to regain posture in the final battle.
By Anonymous
atm it is the most powerful super attack, i don get it why did they added so many supers that are not usable bacicly - some uses spirits, others does low damage.
By Anonymous
It seems that your small peabrain can't comprehend how the spirit ones do great chip damage through block and the low damage ones are either super early game combat arts or have other useful properties.
By Valhalen
Posts Avatar
Arguably the best Combat Art in the game, in my opinion, and the only one that is truly useful against the vast majority of bosses. It was very helpful to me when fighting Genichiro. On less powerful enemies it can break their posture if you hit both times.
By Anonymous
I would argue high monk is better but this art is really good too.
By Anonymous
This is *****ing useless and slow as hell. Shadowrush is the only good combat art.
By Anonymous
L2p,this thing shred posture if timed properly...
By Anonymous
Literally , the only thing you have to do is use roberts firecrackers and then the combat art can be performed perfectly. It's not useless you just don't know how to use it.
By Anonymous
What? It's the best combat art in the game lol.
By Anonymous
LOL u just dont know how to use it well. It interrupts many strikes from bosses
By Anonymous
is this owl?
By Anonymous
The charged up version does MASSIVE posture damage. It's an amazing follow-up move after a Mikiri counter.
By Anonymous
I used this to hit the well ninja while standing on the rear platform above him since it strikes so low.
By Anonymous
Literally used this to cheese Isshin the sword saint. lmao
By Anonymous
You can loop this with Owl several times until he backs off. Just dodge after the second hit, and you'll be able to do it again.