Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It feels like you cannot block after using this move, maybe something about that should be mentioned when the wiki is fleshed out.
Combat arts cannot be interrupted by the user, so get some space before
Why would I get space before the move if I want the move to hit?
I always just dodge after it

Valhalen

Souls: 625.00
Wiki Edits: 115
The attack has a lot of ending lag, indeed, but you can block afterwards. I never had any problem with it.

Adalace

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
It does have a massive amount of recovery time after the second hit.
To me, this one was a really neat way to regain posture in the final battle.
atm it is the most powerful super attack, i don get it why did they added so many supers that are not usable bacicly - some uses spirits, others does low damage.

Valhalen

Souls: 625.00
Wiki Edits: 115
Arguably the best Combat Art in the game, in my opinion, and the only one that is truly useful against the vast majority of bosses. It was very helpful to me when fighting Genichiro. On less powerful enemies it can break their posture if you hit both times.
I would argue high monk is better but this art is really good too.
This is *****ing useless and slow as hell. Shadowrush is the only good combat art.
L2p,this thing shred posture if timed properly...
Literally , the only thing you have to do is use roberts firecrackers and then the combat art can be performed perfectly. It's not useless you just don't know how to use it.
What? It's the best combat art in the game lol.
The charged up version does MASSIVE posture damage. It's an amazing follow-up move after a Mikiri counter.
I used this to hit the well ninja while standing on the rear platform above him since it strikes so low.
Literally used this to cheese Isshin the sword saint. lmao
You can loop this with Owl several times until he backs off. Just dodge after the second hit, and you'll be able to do it again.