- Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:46 am #16102162
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:18 am #16102217
Yeah, pretty much. The tengu is the one to name you Sekiro and Isshin immediately knows you by that name. And if you miss the Tengu by the Serpent Shrine, Isshin will instead ask you about learning techniques in his chambers later.
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:18 pm #16104710
After completing the game I’d say it’s highly unlikely that they are one in the same. There’s pretty concrete evidence
- Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 am #16109881
What exactly suggests that they're two different persons? I think it's blatantly obvious Tengu is Isshin.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:03 am #16102240
You meet him again at the great serpent shrine. If you have completed the Ashina arts he will give you a new esoteric text.
- Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:11 am #16109737
I haven't completed the Ashina Arts, but I did get Floating Passage from the Carp Merchant and Tengu still gave me the Mushin Esoteric Text. It could also be because I have the Shinobi Arts completed maybe?
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:46 pm #16102616
Maybe not having his hidden identity in a note which could be considered a massive spoiler is a better alternative?
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:07 pm #16102682
Spoilers like this wouldn't be in a note in different games' wikis, they'd be in the introductory paragraph. Just because the game is new does not mean that there should be spoiler warnings in the wiki. You shouldn't be in a game's wiki on your first playthrough if you don't want spoilers, it kind of comes with the territory.
- Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:22 pm #16103230
Massive spoiler? It's implied they're the same person rather overtly in the conversation with Ashina right after the Genshiro fight pretty early on.
- Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:57 am #16107024
He literally refers to you as Sekiro after Tengu is the only person that calls you that...The uniform is on the ground behind him...It's blatantly obvious.
- Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 pm #16104048
Good to note that for his first quest is you have happened to kill the “rats” before speaking to him, he doesn’t make you do it again rather just talk to him once more and you can complete the quest
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 am #16104418
Are there any more encounters after serpent temple with him as "Tengu"?
- Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:46 am #16182419
After th attack he can be found outside the upper tower dojo window.
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:56 am #16105794
How do I get back here after ashina is attacked? Demon of hatred is located where gyoubou was so I'm not sure how to get there now, building where the old lady tengu was
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:05 am #16106420
The abdandoned dungeon or just anywhere you can get into Ashina Castle except from the main gate.
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 am #16106520
Go to Old Grave idol and make a 180 and take the next right. The bridge that was broken is now fixed and just proceed until you make it to an idol that teleports you to DoH bossfight.
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:13 pm #16106753
I did it from the demon bell. In the room with the headless there is a path that gets you to the building exactly where you first fought there chained ogre
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:06 am #16107498
Do you have to wait for the dragon tears if you kill owl before getting the text?