Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This guy's voice sound like Jotaro, anyone agree?
If you are playing in English, then he is voiced by the same man that did Jean Havoc in Full Metal Alchemist.
Bruh he sounds more like Ban from Seven Deadly Sins. (English)
It's Ben diskin, that is ban from the seven deadly sins English dub
I don't have him!
Same :/

Disposed666

Souls: 50.00
He's not at the temple for me, I'm wondering if I need to find a new sculptors idol (or defeat a boss/mini-boss) for him to move from ashina castle (where I got the nightjar memo) to temple.

Disposed666

Scratch that, he's nearby/to the right of the idol (NOT the buddha inside the temple)
I never found him where he was supposed to be first seen, but he suddenly appeared at the dilapitated temple :thinkingemoji:
After defeating Corrupted Monk, this guy also started selling unlimited amounts of Divine Confetti (300 sen) and Snap Seed (80 sen). It might have been something else just prior and I didn't noticed, but I don't think so.
I think after you get the Mortal Blade.
You are right pretty much but it's the Dragon's Tally Board you get after defeating the corrupted monk that allows this to happen with pretty much all vendors I think.
Where did you get the dragons tally board? I didn’t see that anywhere & I just did corrupted monk ystrdy
Bad advice for quest completion. If you've already beaten the area, and just want to know how to do the quest, their advice to just follow their guide will take way more time than is necessary. All you have to do is specifically kill the samurai in his immediate proximity, the ones below him, and you complete the quest.
This guy don't sell any droplets to me HELP.
I have the same problem :/

Disposed666

If you send kotaro to anayama, at end-game after purchasing the promissory note and seeing kotaro dead/anayama die, fujioka will have additional dialogue. Something like "I dont know what goes through the mind of an honest samurai." Then he sarcastically tells you good job, "I'm sure he went to heaven" (whether talking about anayama or kotaro, I'm not sure, accidentally skipped a bit of it, wasn't expecting new dialogue)
He does this after euthanizing a certain samurai
He's talking about Hanbei after you kill him with the mortal blade.
can somebody here confirm if he dissapears and his quest becomes unavailable after defeating Genichiro?
Yes. Same happened to me. Probably because when we defeat genichiro, our kid boss told us basically the same information from the info broker; to follow the incense on the roof. But i checked he still appears at the dilapidated temple. So no lost here.
he is the only non-essential NPC in any From game that has a happy ending
I have him at the dilapidated temple and i eaves dropped the salt info, howevever the chat dialogue doesnt prompt me for it. I can't get him to expand his inventory. Any idea what i missed?
Wrong guy. You want Anayama (?) who stays in the Ashina outskirts where you fought the chained ogre.