Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
thank god sekiro is short as **** so getting these isnt that bad
By Anonymous
Did you just call an 70 hour game short?
By Anonymous
you can beat the game in 20 minutes
By Anonymous
i finished the pot noble quest and let the one at fountainhead live, but i don't see the lazuli anywhere
By Anonymous
You gotta go back where you fought guardian ape for the first time, get the carp's beard and take it to one of the two plot noblesе, reload the area and they shall grant you the lapis
By Anonymous
To the other comment: stfu because you’re completely wrong. You take the white whisker to the father who wants you to ring the bell and feed the fish. The pot nobles have nothing to do with the whisker.
By Anonymous
The lapis pickup will be at their pot in a normal item bag, the noble will be in the water below as a red eyed carp with the inventory of both

The carp whisker others mention is in the ape watering hole, picking up gets you the carp achievement, and it can be given to the feeding attendant for 1x divine grass
By Anonymous
can i carry the upgrade materials to NG+ ?
By Anonymous
Our lovely chilean stone in real live. Viva Chile mierda!!!!
By Anonymous
>chilean

Okay *
By Anonymous
anon a 4chan nerd lmaoo
By Anonymous
imagine being mad over someone being happy. go back to 4chan you amoeba
By Anonymous
I think they should have made all the upgrades cost 2 Lapis, or made all the upgrades cost 3 lapis, I dont get why flame vent and the axe cost 3, flame vent is*****. They all have their perks, so no upgrade should get special treatment. What if you get sabimaru and the shuriken, then you have 2 lapis with nothing to spend it on, making you want either axe or vent. That or make 7 lapis in the game. Idk, not saying I want them to have infinite lapis in game, it's just a weird system they have going on here.
By Anonymous
The Idea is simple, it's for you to make a decision on which took to upgrade late game and why is it six ? Easy it's because in NG+ you could reach demon of hatred with a fully upgraded tools
By Anonymous
Prosthetic tools? Pfff... Learn to deflect.
By Anonymous
Prosthetic tools? Pfff... more like getting the platinum trophy
By Anonymous
Why don't you deflect burn and apparition damage with kusabimaru instead of the umbrella
By Anonymous
Prosthetic tools?pfff... more like bore ragnarok
By Anonymous
Prosthetic tools? Pfff... not even have the spirit emblems to use that ****
By Anonymous
ongbal would like a word
By Anonymous
Lots of comments here complaining about having to play the game more than once to complete achievements and upgrades and such. It might be an unpopular opinion but a lot of people sound kind of spoiled. If you dont like the game enough to play through it multiple times just AND only for fun (or maybe solemn determination) then maybe it just isnt the right game for you. If you are only doing it for achievements then there is a possiblilty you have forgot that games are supposed to be fun, and when they stop being fun what is even the point of playing them? And i am not talking about a git gud type thing. Im just talking about having fun with something that hundreds of people put hundreds of hours into making. If it's not bringing you joy then choose another title, there are litterally thousands if not millions. There is one out there that will make you smile everytime you boot it up, so go out and find it. Praise the sun, engage in jolly cooperation, tongue but holes, drink monkey booze, throw pebbles, be quite thrilling, have fun, and most of all... don't give up skeleton!
By Anonymous
was just boutta ask if you gotta do multiple runs to get all the prosthetic upgrades but thanks for confirming, honestly that doesn't bother me at all thought because i really enjoyed the game
By Anonymous
That is your way of playing. Someone else maybe want to try all the weapons without spending a lot of hours re-doing the same things over and over. For me, once I'm finished with the first run that will be all and I'll move to another game and that doesn't mean I didn't like the game, but there are a lot of other games to play out there... This is also a story driven game so the second run would just not be fun like the first. Why bothers?
By Anonymous
Only problem is that all of the Lapis Lazuli are locked behind the non-Shura endings. I planned on playing the game again to get the Shura ending for sure, but then I'd have to play AGAIN to get the rest of the Lazuli to finish upgrades. Unlike the Souls games where you can experiment with different playstyles and weapons, Sekiro is entirely story driven and there's not much variation in how you playthrough the game beyond self-imposed challenge. So it's understandable that even people who enjoyed the game aren't particularly apt to going through it 2 additional times.
By Anonymous
To anon 18 April 2020.

Each ending reveals more about the story, so if it's about it being story driven shouldn't that make you want to play all of them?
By Anonymous
Shhhh he's dumb
By Anonymous
bruh, Sekiro is anything but story driven, as far as games go nowadays. there's a story, yeah it's much more easier to understand than the Soulsborne storylines, but dialogue and cutscenes definitely aren't part of the core gameplay experience. the fun on NG+ is trying other endings (and its unique bosses), challenge yourself, max skills/prosthetics and try other strategies against bosses.
By Anonymous
Ahhh I remember the good old days.... You'd just play a game a bunch of times and unlock everything because you loved it.
By Anonymous
The game should have been implemented and designed that all ALL Upgrades are achieved in one play through !! It's that simple and if you cannot understand this simple concept and put it off as complaining then you got problems !!
By Anonymous
My backlogs big enough without replaying the same game over and over ad nauseum. I'm not going to get much interesting new content from replaying the same game so why should I waste my time doing that instead of trying something new and exciting? It's not like I have infinite free time either.

It's not that players are "whiney" for not wanting to play the same game over and over again.
People are complaining because this is bad game design that exists purely so that the developers can artificially increase the playtime.
By Anonymous
Exactly. These sad people seem to play games for achievements in apathetic effort to get social geek cred.
By Anonymous
Best way to farm these are on headless minibosses on NG+ after the Shura ending.
By Anonymous
Yeah so that's BS, no way to farm Lapis Lazuli period, there are only 6 of them in fixed locations in each game cycle and killing Headless won't give any.

Good troll, though.
By Anonymous
Why would you post such a blatant lie? I know you posted this back in 2019 but how could you have been so confidently incorrect? And if you were trolling, why?
By Anonymous
Players who are saying they were able to get 7 of these in a single NG cycle are full of***** btw. You can only get 6
By Anonymous
i heard you can get like like 28 of these or something if you have a fortune 3 pickaxe. pretty cool.
By Anonymous
I fell for it lmfao