Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
Epic
By Anonymous
I just finished the game, and I have 9 gourd charges, and I checked all of the places available, and there was no gourd seeds, I also the checked the offering box and none were in there! What do I do?

By Anonymous
Same problem here
By Anonymous
Did you check to see if you already got it and need to turn it into Lady Emma?
By Anonymous
Git gourd.
By Anonymous
On my second new game playthru I knew I was missing one. I went thru the list. I missed the only one labeled as “hard to miss”. Kick me while I’m down wiki!
By Anonymous
There are two labeled as such at the moment. Was it the one at the top of the temple? Or the last one?
By Anonymous
I gave Emma all of the gourd seeds but I didn't get the ultimate healing gourd achievement. I have 10 uses of the gourd and when I talk to Emma the game says the Gourd can't be upgraded any further. Any help?
By Anonymous
If it matters start a new game. I didn’t get the many achievements the first time on PC. The achievement for all the skills was something I wasn’t willing to do a second time
By Anonymous
Were you offline or something? You can just use SAM to get the achievements if they don't pop up even after you did everything required.
By Anonymous
wow these comments are so stupid. It's surprising how many people can't do simple maths. You start with 1 gourd use, and get 9 more later.