- Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 pm #16101887
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:00 pm #16112837
Once you beat the first boss of Fountainhead you get an item that increases merchant stock. One of the unlocked items is divine confetti.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:49 am #16102268
How? It's the same as transient curse in dark souls. You don't have to kill any of these enemies if you don't want to.
- Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm #16101990
Item Drop Note: Blue Samurai in the Ashina Castle - Antechamber have a chance to drop Divine Confetti.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:47 am #16102164
Merchant at Ashina Outskirts-Stairway suddenly start sell Divine Confetti.i dont know why but each Divine Confetti 300 sen(infinite).
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 am #16102259
My merchant doesn't sell it. Not sure if it depends on bosses you've killed but so far I've killed Lady Butterfly and Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:42 am #16102265
I had 3 divine confetti when I started a fight with corrupted monk, and I had only used 1 then I died and checked how much I had left and didn't have any confetti left.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 pm #16102379
After obtaining the Dragon Tally Board from the Corrupted Monk bridge fight, the Dilapidated Temple merchant starts selling them 300 a pop. Infinite stock.
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:53 pm #16102526
Where can you find the corrupted monk on the bridge because I killed the phantom version
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:34 pm #16102399
You can get divine confetti off the merchant at Outskirts Wall - Stairway after killing the corrupted monk boss (the one with three death blows) I know someone has already commented the merchant here but he didn’t know why the merchant suddenly started selling it
- Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:48 pm #16103161
So let me clear it, if you've ran out of this item you are going to have a hard time fighting Warrior Shichimen and with Headless? This is so *****ing dumb... it doesn't help that you can buy them only aftet beating this stupid monk 2nd time. It must a joke... a bad one.
- Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:45 pm #16103427
You can upgrade the umbrella to the phoenix's lilac umbrella and use the shinobi tree ability projected force to deal LARGE amounts of posture damage to apparition type enemies and block their attacks whilst taking 0 terror build up. Hope this helps! -thehilthoodie @twitch lorebyhodor
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 pm #16106267
The apparition bosses are all optional, you can just fight them later in the game when you can buy all the confetti you want. Also the Shichimen warrior is a cake-walk even without them.
- Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:18 am #16113407
Corrupted monk is NOT AN APARIOTION, as for guardian ape I don't know
- Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm #16114188
You can farm them so easily from blue samurai. Go to antechamber idol. Got 28 in 20 mins of backstabbing same dude over and over.
- Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 am #16103572
just farm 3 samurai at upper tower ashina dojo, I got 1 every 10 mins without any boost item, good luck
- Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:54 pm #16105320
with demon bell curse it drops like one from 23 samurai killed
- Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:47 pm #16114186
I farmed the blue samurai at antechamber idol for 20 mins and got 30 confettis with zero item buffs. Its rng.