Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
I've been running some tests with it on and then off and it seems you have a much higher drop rate for items when you've rung the bell. And the description does say it may grant more rewards so I believe it to be true. Not sure on if the gold per kill increased though.
By Anonymous
Yeah and i just found out when the bell is on all regular enemies got unguardable moves which means you can't parry
By Anonymous
Whilst farming some cash with the bell on I didn't notice any increase in difficulty of the basic enemies or increase of money. I did however notice that they started dropping scrap iron and black gunpowder with surprising frequency.
By Anonymous
Actually I noticed that enemies become more aggressive and notice you easier from afar, as well having slightly increased posture.
By Anonymous
I havent checked the numbers before ringing, but after doing so the enemies dropped something like 11 Sen and 44 Sen, which could mean they drop 10% more. Just a speculation, though. The difficulty seems to be the same.
By Anonymous
How do you Remove that Debuff?
By Anonymous
You can dispel it in your inventory
By Anonymous
Use the item it gives you.
By Anonymous
READ the item description jesus..
By Anonymous
You can use the demon bell after the fire bull mini boss at the woman praying and she will gift you something.
By Anonymous
Also, using any Mibu balloons or items that have the Wolf take a prayer like stance on use near the pious ladies, they will gift you nice items.
By Anonymous
doesnt increase money or exp, felt like enemies had slightly more posture and HP, but i need to test that more
By Cypeq
I think this might increase aggressiveness of enemies, it seems to substantially increase drop rates of consumable and upgrade items. if there are changes to enemy posture and hp it's too low to notice.
By Cypeq
I definitely noticed higher posture and damage at later stages of the game.
By Anonymous
I've heard that you should be able to ring the bell again to remove the effect. So the difficult increase is a on/off state only.
By Anonymous
There is an item called bell demon now in your inventory, use it to remove the sinister burden, you can ring the bell again to regain it.
By Anonymous
Seems to drop items more frequently other than that not sure