Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

I love him. So much swag @_@
MY NAAAAAAAAME!!!
NOW WITNESS THE FURY OF A MAN WHO STOOD WITH THE ASHINA WHEN THEY CLAIMED THIS LAND!!!!
I beat him pretty handily with the grapple attack skill (and obviously the firecrackers), but this boss is completely unforgettable for me. The man is an honest legend
Oh ho, you're still standing?
He's pretty easy, but damn this boss was so much fun! I can't wait to face him again new game+ where hopefully he's a bit harder
Me after defeating this boss: "Well that's tough and fun, i wonder if there will be harder bosses than this.." And here i am stuck for 2 days on Isshin The Sword Saint, help
"MY NAME IS GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA" "AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT PASS THIS GATE"
"The castle gate remains closed"
it is said that he is a retainer, and all the Ashina Spears are formal samurais and hold military authorities. Im really not sure if he is one of the Ashina Spears
How is everyone beating him with firecrackers when the merchant who sells them is actually past the boss fight ? Am I missing something... ?
Crow Nest Memorial Mob. He's before the chained ogre.
Because there's a shop before that that sells them?

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
I understand the confusion entirely, Crow’s Nest MM is pretty well hidden for someone just starting the game, especially if you aren’t used to parkour games