Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

If you enter the abandoned dungeon before encountering Jinzaemon you get a quest to send a subject fitting his description to the abandoned dungeon, and you have the option to lure him there when speaking to him. Does anyone know what happens as a result of luring/not luring?
If you lure him, the surgeon will give you lumps of fat as a reward, then ask for red carp eyes. If you give him those, he'll turn jinzaemon into a red eye which you can kill for a red lump with new flavor text. If you go back again the surgeon will have turned himself into a red eye which you can kill again for another red lump with new flavor text.

PurpleFlame

Souls: 63.00
Wiki Edits: 2
It's not him, it's his master who turns him red eyed
Its him, just without hood so you can see red eyes.
For luring him to the dungeon you’ll receive 3 lumps of fat wax
Will turn hostile if you find him after killing the Shimikichen Warrior in the Abandoned Dungeon.
Actually, could be after you kill O'rin of the Water? I'm not sure. One of those two makes him hostile.
Killing O'rin is what makes him hostile, not the Shimikichen Warrior.
Can confirm it happens after killing O'rin. I spoke with him once where you first encounter him, then progressed through the game killing O'rin. I came back to him in the Abandoned Dungeon and he just turned hostile. I have not killed ANY Shichimen Warriors so it must be O'rin.
Is jinzas jizo statue any different from the normal bundled jizo statue?
Doesn't appear to be. Pretty bad reward honestly if it's the case.
I just got it and no it doesn't seem to be any different. Has a slightly different flavor text description but same effect.
It isn’t, but the benefit to having it is that it allows you to recover two nodes of Resurrection without having to rest at an idol. So if you’re having trouble with a boss, per se, it allows you to resurrect two extra times.
You can carry a regular statue as well as this statue in your inventory allowing you to resurrect up to four times.
Sad love story, but he finally met the girl he loved
Nah. More like you heard a song you really like but don't know the words or lyrics then some dude comes along and deletes the only link.
According to the dialogues orin is more like his mother.
Stupid
Well in my playthrough he met a carp who loved him.

Valhalen

Souls: 625.00
Wiki Edits: 115
Where is even the Bottomless Hole? I can't seem to find it.

Valhalen

Souls: 625.00
Wiki Edits: 115
Never mind, found it. The Bottomless Hole is past the hichimen Warrior.
after luring him to the dungeon and reloading the area Doujun can be found talking to his master who is out of site from the door, reloading twice will have him send you to get red eyes from a carp in mibu village in ashina depths, that is as far as I have gotten so far, i do not have swimming from the Corrupted Monk so i was not able to see who he was talking to while he was in the cage.

Forgiveness

Souls: 50.00
He was talking to himself, he was in the room alone. Makes you think about some things...
I brought the eyes to him, and yeah there is one body there but him.... lol anyways after giving the eyes I rested than you get prompted eavesdrop finish spying than rest again you can swim around into the room if you have the ability speak with him again, you can now open locked cage door melody samurai is gone though noticed a bucket with a blade in it mhmmm rested again now he's gone to a new location out side the ashina dungeons not sure where yet.
what if I already killed him?
then he is dead
This dude as a red eye is a fun fight