Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
this game is violently homoerotic
By Anonymous
The third phase almost made me want to install a trainer.

First two I got gud at with ichi double. To chip damage wait for him to do a swing or slice or heavy bow, then quick circle behind him a double on his ***. Once he is half way you can break his posture fast by jumping on his head a ichi double on the way down. Back off each time in case he tries the grab. But swing behind double and jump double with take out the first two phases.

The third phase I wasted so much time trying the firecrackers and mikiri counters. Just get the first mikiri as it’s very easy then put pressure on and circle behind on any attacks. If you can reverse the lighting it goes fast but I can only get one if I’m lucky. I just jump and avoid it the pressure him. If you can get a couple ichi doubles on him he goes down in 30 seconds.

This fight was the most annoy fight so far. I’m glad I’m done with it.
By Anonymous
trust me, when you get too late game its gonna be so easy to lighting reversal, better start practicing
By Anonymous
He does a certain combo with a lot of swings, and it ends with Sekiro and Genichiro facing eachother with swords pointed, at that point Genichiro will break the moment with a thrust attack (danger symbol and all.)
For some reason I can never get the mikiri counter to work there, it seems like no matter how I time it the game won't mikiri, anyone else having this issue? most of the time Sekiro will dash forward straight into his thrust instead of countering it.
By Anonymous
Wait a half second. Fast reflexes are punished in this game. Just watch the symbol and when it seems like it’s been there too long hit the Mikiri counter and it will work.
By Anonymous
bruh this guy talks so much trash but is literally free resurrection power
By Anonymous
*easy resurrection power
By Anonymous
OH MY GOD HE'S SO GOD DAMN COOL
By Anonymous
Best example to illustrate how well this boss is designed: When you first fight them, you'll rage about his input reading thrust attack on your healing gourd in the third phase. However, after multiple rematches, only reason you'll be sipping will be to bait out an easy Mikiri Counter.
By Anonymous
Also, no, I don't know why my brain decided to turn Genichiro into an enby.
By Anonymous
why are there only *** pictures with him on google?