Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Fetus Repeatus
gud post^^^ upboated
Yeetus Ur Pinus
Dark souls says Trans Rights
yikes
41%
**** yea
Small brain: getting surgery
Big brain: C O F F I N
With amount of times you end up killing yourself through game it's definetly trans positive.

TheJulionic

Souls: 50.00
Imagine being such a loser that you make transphobic comments on a ****ing video game forum lol
Imagine being such a loser that you get memed into thinking real life is an rpg where you can respec, then you yeet yourself from life because your "allies" encouraged your self-destructive behavior.
Transitioning actually decreases suicidality among those who experience gender dysphoria. The study that some people use to say it increases suicide rates compares post op trans people to cis people, which isn't a valid comparison to indicate that belief. Other studies have shown the benefits of social and medical transitioning for those that experience gender dysphoria.
welp most end up in a coffin lol. based ds2.
I feel like a full blown "change your appearance" dealie would have been better.
I am interested in more lore about this coffin.
This coffin is all that remains from Nitos LGBT rave parties
Bruh
It was built by worshippers of gwyndolin
Says the need the need
If you flip flop enough times, does it act like the similar face button?
Gwyndolin, all I’m saying.
I sont know much about the lore but wasnt gwyndolin raised as female
yup. gwyndolin is technically afab because *hand wavey motion* moon stuff
I think Gwyndolin was just raised as a Daughter, I thin he identified as male. I think somewhere in the Japanese text is referred to him as "King of the Gods" being their leader. Also all the text in all translations refers to him with he/his/him pronouns.

Maybe this is just me projecting, but I think he is just a really feminine *** boi. I say hes *** because dude has been alive for thousands of years and has no kids or wife. Just sayin.
On the ps4 edition, a bug occurs where changing to and back does not keep hair and facial shape, but instead reset look to default face and hair (while in hollowed state). Using an effigy fixes appearance.
The ogres nearby are so angry because they're too big to fit in the coffin.