Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

fatass
Juzou of the Burger Valley
Fatty ahead

ActuallyRich

Souls: 50.00
I've found a pretty reliable method to do this alone. Step One: Thin out bandits Step Two: Lure him out, and make him reset. Step Three: Shinobi Stealth Blow Step Four: Hug the booty, just like dark souls.

Dnbix

Souls: 50.00
there is a "reset line" on the water next to the flaming building where you came from. if you fight him there he wont be too agressive and you can stab him (maintain RB) when he walk back to his spawn
god his hitbox is so *****ing broken. every time i dodge his downward chop ill be a foot away from the blade and still die
dry dodging to the side lmao
I managed to get a 1v1 fight with Juzoh, by luring his lackeys to me one at a time with shurikens. If you keep your distance, remain crouched and target one of the guys with a shuriken, you can easily separate them from the group and pick them off one by one, leaving you with just Juzoh, and all the time you need to enlist the help of the NPC.
The best way to kill him is to kill all the small enemies while running away from him, after you did that lose him that way you can perform a stealth attack behind his back, and for the last part run to Nogami talk to him quickly and proceed to smash some fatso's ***.
Do you get anything special if the NPC survives?
I just beat him, the guy just panted and said he was tired. I'll update later if I run into him in the future.
This guy really gave me a headache yesterday...the best option by far imo is to stick to the NPC once the lackeys are taken care of.
That crow feather teleport thingy straight up wrecks him. Pop it when he's about to hit, teleport behind him and "nothing personnel" the fatty to death.