Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

LegendOfTheAbyss

Souls: 50.00
Just need 2 things, Soulbrandt and the False King's Soul, this is going to be FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUN!
Don't give up, skeleton!

Gr4ndp4_4rt0r145

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Don't become what clerics and Patches are, when you're in that fight; greedy, and you should be good to kill the False King.
The amount of people that are going to flood this page in a few months is going to be astounding
Awesome weapon can't wait to play some vit gouge with it especially with the new life ring in DSR!
Wat?
Why is this sword so ugly looking in the remake. It looks like a cardboard sword lol

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
This sword looks fabulous, like a keyblade, but better
Don't know what you're talking about, the sword looks awesome my guy.
The sword looks great in the remake dude
I think the dislikes here are a bit aggressive. The icon on this wiki does actually look like a weird brownish cardboard sword but in game it looks fantastic in fact I think the weapons overall got the best redesigns in the game with architecture coming second and enemies coming last.
When invading, does this scale off your tendency or the tendency of the player you are invading?
Your own tendency
Twinking op

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Balance?
Northern Regalia two-handed, pure white CT, with < 30% HP, Morion Blade on the back, Clever Rat's Ring equipped and the miracle Second Chance always activated. It's fun for the whole family:)
3-4 hits to kill king allant in NG. Easy mode
You shouldn't have NR until NG+, but if you are getting it muled, that's easy mode for sure.
Latest commenter, You can claim Soulbrandt after beating true king Allant and return to the nexus by shard of archstone, evacuate or nexial binding but yeah it was definitely traded to the guy who beat false king on the first play through with it
Can it be buffed? Like with the corrupt buff?

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

This weapon one-shots in low level (around 20) invasions. Just slap on the foe's ring at PBCT with 14 str and dex and 12 fth and mag, put the rest into health. Then a single strong attack will kill almost any host and every phantom.

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
It two shots in lvl 100 invasions apparently. Invaded a guy who had penetrators armor who was clapping my cheeks, but then he ran out of stamina and I deleted him