Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You dont need all side quests for contract
I've done the main quest and no bounty from resource center. I was able to capture the nekker without it but no bounty or weapon/armor unlocked.
I wonder where you can go to test the swarming vicious nekker comment in the Researcher's Notes. Seems like either a hint about the Event Quest next week or something else that was added and not really found yet
Capture enough and toss them all in your room, they don't play well together, lol.
if you place multiple nekkers in your home, then they will start attacking you.
anyone knows how to obtain ng critical bounty Research Help: Creature Capture? I've completed the witcher quest with all the side quests but the bounty doesn't show up at all.
similar to the one before me, but I've done the quest and one subquest for the witcher hunt, captured a Nekker, but never had the critical bounty bit. Is Xbox Glitched or something?
For some reason the critical bounty isn't showing up for me :/
There's no bounty, for me.
There isn't one. just go on an expedition after you complete the witcher quest.
Placing down 2 or more nekkers in your room will make them more aggressive and swarm you
Now we just need a mod to turn them into sexy women and/or men.
Ok I have the bounty and follow all the instructions so why doesn't the Nekker even turn up?
for those who dont know how to get the critical bounty, you have to speak to the female researcher which is studying the dead apthonoth there is optional dialog in which she refers to a small nekker being sited in the vicinity which she says she will refer to the hunter. after reading that dialogue make sure you complete the quest and once you are in Astera the critical bounty should appear at the resource center! sorry for the long winded answer.