Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

*****quest and having to use sub-optimal GS means that you have to sit through a 10+ minutes killing a Spriggan
Use the silver sword moron
Using the silver sword doesn't help if your main isn't sword and shield.
I killed the leshen using the silver sword, i never used sword n shield in world before
That Pukei-Pukei is a major aid in this battle cause it draws attention of those little Jagras, though you do need to draw the Lesher close so it can activate or it will sit there an take damage.
When you complete the pukei-pukei side quest, there's an item Geralt turns down. Nothing was announced like the the other side quests or the main quest, but I noticed I got an attack jewel randomly in the extra rewards. I assume that's the reward for completing the side quest (at least the first time), but I'm not positive.
VIP

PrimeraEspada91

Lifetime Subscriber
Substitute Emperor

Souls: 17,946.50
Wiki Edits: 1837
it is. it says "gift from bugtrappers"
What could have been, what should have been, is nothing more than a feverishly sweet dream left unshared.
Shop IconShop Icon
Can't complete the gajalaka side quest. Anyone know why?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 438,651.49
Bank: 10,098.71
Wiki Edits: 39250
You have to have finished all the quests for the Lynian Researcher.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
You need to find other markings before you talk to him, i found i think 6 around the map before i talked to him then it progressed the side quest
The Third Fleet Felynes dont show up for me to get the quest, any idea what's wrong?
They are wandering around the tradeyard kind of where Poogie waits for you
I found one marking of the Gajalakas and talked to the Lynian researcher who said he can’t read it and failed the side quest. I have unlocked all of the Palico gadgets, including meowlotov cocktail, from the Gajalakas. I’m not sure what I’m missing?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 438,651.49
Bank: 10,098.71
Wiki Edits: 39250
You have to do this specifically: https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Grimalkyne+Tribes
- "Afterward, the Lynian Researcher will ask them to discover the Gajalaka camp during the Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics II featuring an unique "mini-game". You have to go below the Eastern Camp (8) by night time and succeed in infiltrating the settlement without being seen."
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I’ve completed that as well. I am now going back to all locations in expedition mode and I think all that was missing was that I had to talk to the Lynian Researcher AGAIN after completing everything.
I did this quest first before I completed the befriending the Gajalaka and fail the side quest Chief Issue, I came back after I I completed the Gajalaka quest but, I still failed the side quest the Chiefs Issue!! Is this a glitch because now I can’t complete this side quest.
You need to have the Gajalaka side quests from the main game all complete.
You should still be able to complete it, do you have Unity 3 with the Gajalakas already tho? That might be the reason you can't complete it.
I'm at the newest patch above 6.0 is that ok or no...
Im am older gamer and suck at games in general, except for ones that mostly require strategy. This quest is one of the worst quests in ANY game Ive played, and have given up on it
Pathetic
I'm an older gamer too, and yea the quest sucks ballsack and is more annoying than a pleasure (nothing like 9,000 lines of goddamned jibber jabber from npcs), but its very doable, just have to focus firing the witcher rune on the leshen, use the poison knives, use the paralysis knives, basically use everything, dragon pods that he drops also flinch him. It's not as bad as say AT Nerg, where you pretty much have to gimmick-glitch AT Nerg, this you just flinch the leshen constantly and whale on him while he's stunned.