Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

We must have PVP
Free PVP, we must have PVP. Free PVP immediately
DLC update with ghosts, PVP and co-op would be good.
Good Idea
Also co-op with Nioh would be good
I'm really glad that they actually focused on this game being a single-player only experience. I don't feel that PvP would fit into this game very well... or, I don't know, maybe it would, but I don't think it needs it.
The game not having any cooperative play is exactly why it got boring so damn fast and I went straight back to playing Bloodborne again which still have a ton of people playing it despite it's a game that came out in 2015.
yeah been waiting for a invasion since 2015
I personally think that they should add in a multiplayer realm where there are all new bosses, co-op play, invasions, create a character, and obviously the pvp summons, I understand why they were doing a single player game, but this would definitely be a great idea as a DLC
online mode for Sekiro would be a terrible idea imo, unless you do pvp in a particular area, but just the idea of someone sneaking on you when you're on a mini-boss would make the game unplayable. Same, coop would just make the bosses trivial since all you had to do is sandwich him and it's done. I don't see how you could add that.
People here complaining about no PvP, am I the only one who misses reading dumb messages and watching other players die in idiotic ways via blood stains?
MIMIMI I'M BAD AT VIDEO GAMES THANKS FROM SOFTWARE FOR REMOVING THE FEATURE WHICH USED TO HIGHLIGHT MY INCOMPETENCE :)))))) You're all garbage lmaoo
I understand a lot of people are upset about the lack of multiplayer in Sekiro. However, bashing each other, whether casul or Meta, is not going anywhere. I don't think summons should be in Sekiro; It would break the game and make it too easy. However, I think a PvP setting outside of players' worlds, like undead matches from DSIII, might work. It would not work exactly the same, but it is a groundwork. You might even have "allegiances" (covenants) that affect the PvP. Maybe Isshin asks you to help the Nightjar Ninja, or you are bribed by a wounded easterner in the endgame. What we need are ideas, not complaining. Maybe we can satisfy everyone.
I doubt a pvp setting would work well anyway, unlike a dark souls, you are more restricted in the "customisation" of your character : no equipments, no stats, no weapons, no miracles/magic/pyro, you just have the martial arts and the prothesis tools, in the end this idea of a pvp would die quickly because it's basically a mirror match. Besides, if it's to see on youtube videos like "lololol teh parry lord", meh .....