Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 4,700.00
Wiki Edits: 45444
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

If you've been looking for a solid Fire Mage Build in Divinity Original Sin 2 then we've got you covered with the Occult Flamewielder!

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

RYEBRY

Souls: 60.00
Would you suggest this build for lone wolf? And who would be paired well with this build?
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Yes it can definitely work well in Lone Wolf, but you may have difficulty finding where to spend all your points. You can dump extra in Necromancer, Scoundrel or Polymorph. I'd pair it with any other hybrid build that deals both Physical and Magic Damage of some sort such as a Ranger, Summoner, Terramancer, etc.

Cas

hammerzword

Souls: 55.00
I recently started playing this game and I love game and I love it to death and your builds and videos and have made this game so much better, thank you. Summoning is by far my favorite
Magic , and blood is my second favorite magic , I was hoping you could build a blood summoner build or maybe some advice or tips ,ect . :)

Duszolap

Great build! I was looking for exactly this combination (Necro/Fire)
My plan for coop game is to use it for Fane (as companion). As far I know I can respec any character so I hope it would not create any problems? We would like to use origins characters for whole team

(I am also aware that undead healing may be a problem so maybe it is not good idea?)

If possible - could you recommend some specific builds to get good team synergy with this build? Thanks in advance!

christophurkey

Finally got this game and I have been loving these build guides and videos. Will there be a video/showcase for this build? Looking forward to the next one!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

@Duszolap You can respec Fane so that won't be an issue. Undead are usually hard to heal, but Poison can do it. Unfortunately it's hard to keep Poison on the battlefield when there is fire...

I would play this in a party with a Tectonic Sage for some CC and Earth/Fire combos. I'd add a Ranger/Summoner for some added Physical Damage and Magic Damage. And I'd add an Eternal Warrior or Juggernaut.

@christophurkey I plan to do showcases for more builds yes, I just have to find the time xD

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses

Nithil

Hello,
what's the reason for leaving out Grasp Of The Starved and Blood Storm?
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

@Nithil I generally avoid the OP skills in my builds since they trivialize the game. Players can always just add them if they wish.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses

Podolski

What is a good party comp with this build? I'm using your Blazing Deepstalker, Tectonic Sage, Duelist (rogue), and this build. Its a good comp? Its really hard when mobs are fire immune.