Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Good info so far thanks dude
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,820.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36194
Atlas Wiki is coming along nicely! We now have full lists of Skill Trees (as complicated as they are), a really nice getting started guide and many Weapons, Armor and Item pages! Thanks everyone who is helping :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I wanted to report a bug. First of all i had a storage box with a blue print of a arrow that showed it as being in it, however i couldn't remove it from the box. I then decided to destroy the box and remake the box. After i destroyed the box it wouldn't let me remake the box even though it says i have the crafting ability and resources in my inventory. The icon is even blue in color. Went to steam and did a file update said i had one missing file and it replaced it. Don't know what to do i just can't make large box's anymore. Help if you can Thanks
Will this be on mobile like Ark Survival Evolved and when because, I’m really looking forward to playing it on mobile.
is this game still coming to xbox? if so any idea when?