Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This is the lamest article of Dark Souls I've ever read
And why would that be? Its one of the only ones that explains how to actually start a pvp battle
It taught me how to invade worlds dude

Johnny_Meatball

Souls: 50.00
What is a rouges build hahahaha that is so stupid, who wrote this? a League of Legends player?
A *rogue* is a traditional dungeon and dragons class. Dark Souls owes quite a debt to DnD and has many weapons and armor combinations that evoke the rogue class.

pelida77

Casual
Convict

Souls: 75.00
Ok. I'll give you all a helping hand. If you want to really learn how to PVP, you should make a build with a high level character, MIN: level 80 / MAX: no more than 150 (maybe 200, depends if you are playing PTED or Remaster). Anything more than that will make you too powerful , too OP (and so you will kill as a result of your power and not of your skill).
- Learn how to BS (Backstabs): for better or for worse this is a game of paper, scissors and Bs's. Learn to read your rival and attempt Predictive Parries (even if you fail, get the timing of the parries - different from PVE)
- Don't use Magic or Miracles (with these you usually win with One Shot, is too OP, and then you don't learn)
- Don't use OP bad weapons (all you learn from them is how to spam) I mean: Goldtracer, Orthanc Spear, Demon Spear, etc
- Fast roll. Don't use too many pieces of armor. Your poise should be MIN: 20 / MAX: around 30 (no more than that... because if you have a lot of poise then you won't learn Toggle Escape).
- Learn the Good Weapons: 1) Claymore, if you master the claymore, you can master any weapon of the game. So that makes the claymore the best weapon in the game... then you can try the rest.
- Don't do anything cheap and don't cheat... learn to lose. Being vulnerable is your best teacher. You'll die a lot, but you will learn eventually.

yeah but where should i invade! (on meta)
The area right after Artorias and the wooded area before Sif seem to be most active. Undead Burg is a traditional PVP area as well.

pelida77

Casual
Convict

Souls: 75.00
- Darkroot Garden is the place if you are looking for activity... In the Original, in PTDE and Remastered. The only problem is - it is at times too active - you'll probably encounter gankers and multiple forest hunters ganking on the host (and Darkwraiths and others)
- Same with Oolacile township (for PTDE, RM) but sometimes you can get individual duels depending on the players
- Undead Burg / Anor Londo is the place for duels in Or, PTDE and a little different for RM (you can see multiple people now, but is not as active as forest and town)
- The rest of the places are kind of weird for meta invading but if you host...