Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 438,668.49
Bank: 10,098.71
Wiki Edits: 39251
The Outer Worlds Wiki is live! So far we've found info on some companions, stats, locations and factions! Add your own info! :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
"much like Mutations from Fallout 76." the concept of mutations is not "from" fallout 76. the sentence should read "much like Mutations in Fallout 76.". with 'in' instead of 'from'
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 438,668.49
Bank: 10,098.71
Wiki Edits: 39251
Our review is live! You can watch it on youtube or read it here: https://fextralife.com/the-outer-worlds-review-immense-interstellar-fun/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
this wiki is sparse AF

jaderivers

Souls: 50.00
Perhaps instead of being dam negative about it you could add to the wiki , about info you know on things outer worlds, to help others... The wiki is maintained by people for people , and take other people to add to it ....
Do armor mods effect your companions? It doesn't appear to be the case (e.g., the Backpack mod on my companions' armor does not seem to increase my overall carrying capacity -- only the Backpack on my armor does).

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Companion mods affect only them. I also tried Backpack on them to no avail. Only some companion perks affect you, when explicitly stated.
What was happend to "WORLD" And Aliens, might be "REAL" ?? Or NOT ?? Can someone asks me ?
Unlike some, I think you guys have done a great job. Enough detail to help but not too much so it’s a breeze. Many thanks!
Love the game love the help you guys gave.
The game itself is overrated and overhyped, and some of it's storylines and character's send questionable messaging to be quite frank. However credit to the wiki for providing proper game help