Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
The Outer Worlds Wiki is live! So far we've found info on some companions, stats, locations and factions! Add your own info! :)
By Anonymous
"much like Mutations from Fallout 76." the concept of mutations is not "from" fallout 76. the sentence should read "much like Mutations in Fallout 76.". with 'in' instead of 'from'
By Anonymous
this wiki is sparse AF
By jaderivers
Posts Avatar
Perhaps instead of being dam negative about it you could add to the wiki , about info you know on things outer worlds, to help others... The wiki is maintained by people for people , and take other people to add to it ....
By Anonymous
Do armor mods effect your companions? It doesn't appear to be the case (e.g., the Backpack mod on my companions' armor does not seem to increase my overall carrying capacity -- only the Backpack on my armor does).
By conquerermtm
Posts Avatar
Companion mods affect only them. I also tried Backpack on them to no avail. Only some companion perks affect you, when explicitly stated.
By Anonymous
What was happend to "WORLD" And Aliens, might be "REAL" ?? Or NOT ?? Can someone asks me ?
By Anonymous
Unlike some, I think you guys have done a great job. Enough detail to help but not too much so it’s a breeze. Many thanks!
By Anonymous
Love the game love the help you guys gave.
By Anonymous
The game itself is overrated and overhyped, and some of it's storylines and character's send questionable messaging to be quite frank. However credit to the wiki for providing proper game help
By Anonymous
Questionable messaging?
By Anonymous
Capitalism bad :(