- Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:11 pm #16077944
- Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:27 pm #16086567
Play it. Even for PVP, has more than enough and better PVP than DKS3. I'm at soul memory 25 mil, still have summons whenever I get to Iron Keep, Bastille or Drangleic. Always interesting builds, 1v1 invasions... It's so much better than Dark Souls 3 gank squads.
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm #16087595
Sooooo...how about listing the shields that recover stamina? Good idea? Bad idea?
- Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:57 am #16154203
Listing shields that increase stamina, or recover stamina quicker, is this a bad idea?
- Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:45 am #16157313
I noticed that attacks becomes slower if you attacked with almost nothing left in your stamina bar, tested with scythe of want
- Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:34 pm #16374293
Each swing requires a certain amount of stamina, if you have less than that amount and you swing, you will lose damage. Happens with spells and archery too.
- Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:49 pm #16239817
Be careful as in the Latest sofs version on ps4 the boss can still kill you after you deplete it’s Hp for one of the clones can finish doing an attack as it is vanishing (learned this the hard way)
- Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:14 pm #16284615
Blossom Kite Shield, Shield of the Insolent, and Slumbering Dragon Shield all give 5% stamina regen according to their respective wiki pages here.
- Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:04 pm #16297491
For the equipment load stamina recovery, is it tier based (by 10%) or incremental for the changes? I would assume incremental
- Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:58 am #16309768
Just did some testing between 49.9 and 50.5% and it appears to be incremental.
- Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:17 pm #16405587
Shame that they added stamina cost to spells too, unlike DS1. I mean, you already have a damn limited amount of casts, now some spells cost a frickin ton of stamina. Oh well.