Anything related to Dark Souls!

_Christopher_

Souls: 80.00
Ok I'm just going to get straight to the point.

First of all, I'm finding DS1:Remastered bloody ominous and hard! I mean, I am literally panicking over attacking enemies because everything is just so strong and I'm soo weak! These sound effects are putting me off going places- they creep me out and I get paranoid and literally do nothing so I can hear if some little gits are going to come up behind me and kill me :( Also, I can't find anywhere other than the Undead Burg, Firelink Shrine and some other random crappy places that i've been to (like some nighttime garden with tree monsters and fat,ugly mushroom men) and just keep on circling and circling around doing absolutely nothing... um, what else.. ugh..
Also, I just can't believe that I have to traverse the whole world without dying just to get somewhere new- like, why no teleport from bonfires? It's going to be impossible to do that ;_;
Guessing that humanity are like human effigies and embers (well, the other way around), but still I am confused on this "kindle" nonsense. I don't even know what it does and everytime I try it it feels like nothing happens- the only thing I know is that I have to be "human" to activate but non-human to use a humanity. I mean I'm hollowing alot because I'm dying alot because enemies keep on killing me and the rolling and movement near cliffs are sensitive and I just can't find any humanity to recover myself... not to mention some electric staff-wielding headless stone golem near the blacksmith keeps grand-slamming me into oblivion in one shot. Puts me out of my misery I suppose... huh..
Haha, you'll wanna know the best bit as well :D I've been cursed -_- great! I die, get some message telling me to find some random healer in "New Londo" (which I hope to dear god is "New Londo Ruins" because I haven't been able to find any new area for days and weeks now) or get/purchase (whatever) some purging stones which no merchant offers. Not that creepy skeletal guy in the Undead Burg and neither does that red-eyed woman hollow merchant just near the barred off area in the aquaduct near the Firelink Shrine). Well, what doesn't help is that I hit the bloody thing thinking it was an enemy and all she says is the same whining crap everytime I go near her- even when I'm not hollow she repeats herself! I guess I've lost out on her items then :(
So at this precise moment in time, i've done this butterfly fluttering boss thing which was like satisfying to kill, a dual wielding sword demon in a poky-camera sensitive arena with two dogs. Done that minotaur looking boss at the start on that keep wall like ages ago, but only because he decided it was a great idea to glitch jump himself out of his arena- thanks! What else, um. Found some blacksmith ember at the end of the butterfly boss, with no hint of proceeding to any new area (so it's made me clueless) and the only actual successful thing I believe i've actually accomplished is getting that seal for this Artorias figure the folks talk about. 20k souls, has to be a bloody good reason.

But gooood, I actually feel like starting again right now because I haven't any purging stones, I haven't any humanity, haven't any health as I'm perma half-health from now on, I can't find any new areas carrying on from where I've been thousands of times already, can't find any purging stones and New Londo Ruins is impossible to navigate and explore to try and find this so-called healer... as those ghosts creep me out and kill me quickly so I'm literally going through loops of the same gameplay and I really need some helpful guidance.

bainst

Souls: 99.00
Explore the edge of cliffs. There are at least three areas you can access by paths that go down along the cliffs, that are neither obvious nor hinted at without being right next to the cliff...if you want more of a hint:

There is a path along Firelink Shrine cliff...to the right of the soldier sitting on the stones...and another stairs down after you get the first landing, there.
Be careful of ghosts! You need to be cursed in this area...temporary curse is better, but since you're already cursed...eh...

A path all the way at the far end of the cemetery leads down into some gnarly catacombs.

Have you rung either of the bells, yet?

To get Humanity, keep killing that one rat...rats drop it eventually...

If you get too fed up, there are some good Youtube walk throughs, and https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark+Souls+Wiki

I'd offer to help you out in-game, but I'm still on the 360 with the old game. ;-)

bainst

Souls: 99.00
And as for the witch behind the iron bars who won't sell to you...if you get forgiven for your sins, I believe this will reset her and allow you to interact and buy stuff. Need to know where to have your sins forgiven? After you
ring the upper bell, you'll meet a guy at the bottom of the tower who will forgive your sins.