Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
What an idiot. Finally obtains a precious weapon he desired and immediately attacks the retriever without even thinking something like hmm ya know maybe this random literal demon slayer who was able to beat the odds and make it this far might be a threat if I turn on them.
By Anonymous
Japanese interpretation of Americans. Kill first, ask questions later :P
By Anonymous
I think the sword is supposed to be cursed. Probably because he wasn't "chosen" as it's wielder, it gave him unquenchable bloodluat or greed or something.
By Anonymous
Met Satsuki in the remake today and I gotta say, this guy has the best character redesign in the whole game.
By Anonymous
Cringe comment
By Anonymous
I just died when fighting him as a black phantom and he died at the same time and after respawning he was gone and the sword lay at his spawn point. But the tendency did not shift to neutral and the monumental does not give me the ring now even through I already defeated all other phantoms...
By Anonymous
**** this dude. I was trying to get all the ceramic coins by NG+ and while looking at achievements i gave the sword to this dude and afterwards killed him by accident because of how weak he is, only to then realize that i lost my pure white world tendency and now i won't be able to get the ceramic coin, honestly one of the dumbest characters i've ever seen and i don't even know why do you lose world tendency for killing this idiot, he's the one who attacks you so it makes no sense. it's not that big of a deal but it was just a waste of time knowing i won't be able to get this ceramic coin because of this useless character
By Anonymous
Can I just run from him after giving him the Makoto?
By Anonymous
He’s harder than any of the dumb bosses in this game
By Anonymous
He rolled and fell off the cliff, count not retrieve the Makoto :(
By Anonymous
Git gud.
By Anonymous
Should be added:
If you show him (equip and talk to him) the sword before he asked for the sword first, you'll not get the trophy. He'll just attack you and you have to play another game to encounter him again.
By Anonymous
This guy is a pain in the a** as a black phantom, so I'm just putting my strategy here in case it helps anyone.
Fisrt off, i went into the level with Ring of magical Sharpness and Graverobbers Ring. You can walk forward just enough to make the skeleton stand up, shoot him with an arrow and make him come to you. After the skeleton is dead I switched out the Graverobbers ring with Eternal Warrior's ring(for stamina regen). Satsuki will come after you a few seconds after you take off the Graverobber's Ring. I used a Kite Shield+9 so he couldn't break my gaurd. I didn't get hit once. With an Estoc+5 I could hit him with my shield up, I just had to keep an eye on my stamina. So with this method I could get him down to 30% health no problem. At first I tried finishing him off with the Estoc but in the few seconds I needed to regen my stamina, he healed right in front of me. So my next approach was to lure him over to the Archstone, once he was close to 30% health, so I could back him into a corner and start spamming him with fireball until he was dead. I had 35 Intelligence, 56 Magic, the Ring of Magical Sharpness and the Silver Coronet. I did miss him about 3 times and had a very small amount of MP left when I was done, so it could be done with a little less INT or Magic. Good luck
By Anonymous
easiest way for me to kill him, after dying like 20 times, was to use soul remains.

first use a bow to snipe the skeleton with him. then get within agro range (i was using a graverobbers ring). dodge his initial two attacks, throw a soul remains at him. he'll ignore you and begin attacking it. at this point i poison clouded him (probably not needed), then threw another soul remains at him. after that, i would go up and 2 hand him 2-3x (i was using an estoc +9). rinse and repeat until he's dead.