- Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:47 am #16071191
- Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:45 am #16293794
it doesn’t matter what hand holds what, so long as both the Kris blade and any cat/ToB is equipped.
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:05 pm #16144669
Looks like it's a reference to the same weapons in Shadow Tower Abyss.
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:54 pm #16283811
Can confirm that it does. I used soul ray on the blue eyed knight that's backwards from the Tower Knight archstone. With unupgraded kris, I did 252 damage. I then upgraded to +1 and it did 264 damage. I then upgraded to +2 and it did 275 damage.
- Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:54 pm #16288074
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
- Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:01 pm #16282931
Does it have to be in your hand while casting a spell for the damage boost to work?
- Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:47 am #16293108
Most definitely yes. I have almost died because I forgot to switch it back into my hand, because demons take more magic shots to kill.
- Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:40 am #16293104
Does the magic buff from this weapon increase the fire damage of the Lava Bow?
- Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:57 pm #16304489
If I’m not mistaken the bow takes two hands to use so it can’t work with it
- Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:49 pm #16295483
I'm not completely sure but I believe this and other magic amplifying items increases the damage of the magic orbs that are automatically casted during an Old Monk invasion.
- Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:44 pm #16295534
Can confirm that this is indeed true. Wearing the Monk's Head Wrappings, Ring of Magical Sharpness and a +5 Kris Blade the magic orbs can one-shot most players.
- Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:33 pm #16354517
It increases all INCOMMING and OUTGOING magic damage, just like the ring of magical sharpness.
- Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:18 pm #16300140
You have to give him the Searing Demon’s Soul from Flamelurker first.
- Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:51 am #16297050
this weapon looks a lot like drake sword in the original but they completely destroyed it
- Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:52 am #16317945
?? What drake sword in the original? The Kris Blade isnt new, it was in the original. There also was no drake sword in the original, just a dragon longsword and dragonbone smasher.
- Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:26 am #16323774
He's actually right, in the original Demon Souls, the Kris Blade, looked a lot like the Drake Sword from the original Dark Souls, but in the Demon Souls Remake they changed it