Anything without a home!

Hart

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 4,165.30
Bank: 13,024.00
Wiki Edits: 118
Anyone play WoW?

I have started playing on Warmane (runs burning crusade with extra PVE XP) and am looking for a regular crew for dungeons/questing so I thought I'd see if anyone on my favourite gaming site played XD
Make a list of the things that make you happy.
Make a list of the things you do every day.
Compare.
Adjust accordingly.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 107.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Hart wrote:Anyone play WoW?

I have started playing on Warmane (runs burning crusade with extra PVE XP) and am looking for a regular crew for dungeons/questing so I thought I'd see if anyone on my favourite gaming site played XD

don't open dead inside.
i don't play wow.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,291.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I used to, was a max level Tauren Shaman with all the Expansions up to Cataclysm when I left. Main things I cared about was getting rare mounts like the proto drakes and getting good at PvP. Was fun times, lots to do, made some friends, got hacked twice, realized I was a slave to the system and broke out before I sold my soul to the corporate devil.

If I were to go back, I'd join a role-playing focused server, make a crazy Rasta troll shaman whose drugged out of his mind 24/7 (not racist, I'm half black) and a Tauren Druid with an insatiable furry fetish and establish a forbidden love with a female Worgan druid player.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

kamuiqon

Souls: 80.00
i statred to playWow

kamuiqon

Souls: 80.00
I am happy, because yesterrday I opened surprise box and got new gaming mouse for my PC. Next time i want to win something cool like gaming PC or monitor. I played in drakemall which is e-сommerce and a discount coupon store website