Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Do you recommend getting the Ring of Favor and Protection early or doing the side-quest for it?
Get it early. ***** Lautrec.

DMCbr

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 8
get it early!
I have followed this build pretty closely till i found my DKH, at which point i found that bosses and pve started dieing very easily, im aware that its a rare drop but it may by something to note as a optional weapon

DMCbr

I had that luck once, but its very rare and i don't totally like how that weapon works.
When would you recommend taking on Sif?

DMCbr

usually after i revisit the Undead Asylum, i have some weapons upgraded to +5 and good armor, lets say Claymore +5 with lighting(?) wich makes the fight a breeze.
What gift should I start with for this build?

DMCbr

Master Key is you want some shortcuts early in the game. I prefer Twin Humanity or Divine Blessing.
Pyromancy flame isn't starting equipment for a Bandit

DMCbr

It is a free starting equipment that anyone can get it AFTER you rescue the NPC early in the game. Sorry for the confusion.
This looks like a good build to help out folks with some jolly coop as you have a setup for all encounters. Can't wait to try it out
Troll build
Why is there a dex weapon on a strength build? Wouldnt the weapon be weak with only 20 dex?
Not Quelaag's Furysword because with 10 humanity it has better scaling than most chaos infused weapons, especially with only 3.5 weight.