Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 24,680.00
Wiki Edits: 48625
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Been wanting to play a Nercromancer / Ranger, but not sure how? Check out our Guide on how to make exactly that Build!

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Ronansurvivor

Souls: 65.00
Any changes for Lone Wolf?
I’m a big fan of some of your builds, however this doesn’t work well. Had a play with it - altering skills and points and was still awkward. Not saying it’s all about the number - after all this is more of a fun build than a damage dealer. But it doesn’t flow very well, I have no doubt this is something you can fix in time.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 24,680.00
Wiki Edits: 48625
It isn't 100% optimized for damage, like many hybrid builds, but what it lacks in damage it makes up for in utility.

Cas
Check out our Monster Hunter Rise Wiki and the awesome Monsters
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

iiDiogo

Souls: 85.00
Also love this build (always loved archers) but if possible i wanted to know which party members to use and what would their builds be, Thanks! ;)

iiDiogo

Maybe a good combination is Sanguine Bowman (Sebille); Blood Mage (Lohse); Duelist (Beast); Eternal Warrior (Ifan), is that good enough of a physical party combination?

iiDiogo

Or maybe create a custom character and move sebille to one of those builds?? (I kinda like sebille and wanted her in my party, ive heard her romance is good ;P )

iiDiogo

Maybe this one?? Sanguine Bowman (Custom Character Elf); Eternal Warrior (Sebille); Terramancer (Red Prince); Blood Mage or Crystalline Cleric (Lohse), not sure whats best on this last one?!
Cas you said that it's not 100% optimized for damaged, but what it lacks in damage it makes up for in utility , but all the skills that this build adds to a traditional ranger build is some damage-type necrospell , can you explain the 'utility" of this build compared to a traditional build please =)
Sorry for my bad englis i'm french but i love your guides