Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Agurzil

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 167.00
Bank: 17,482.00
Wiki Edits: 710
https://store.steampowered.com/app/814380

The game is already available for pre-purchase on steam, for the price of 69.- swiss franks (59.99$ apparently?)

Me, I think I'm going to get it. It is a new soulsesque title from fromsoft, has a genuinely interesting gameplay/story theme and looks absolutely gorgeous. I am kinda put off by some of the decisions they made for this iteration, namely no RPG elements (no leveling, no customization, no "builds") and no online components. It is odd that they'd take out major elements of their game series, but I'm sure they'll compensate somehow, through magnificent gameplay. I hope at least.
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories.
Man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,928.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34695
I think it looks promising, even if it focuses on the action rather than the roleplay, it'll be very interesting to see a full From title that is balanced against all available tools. The game plays very smoothly too!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon