Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Seems to spawn at random. Found mine on a barroth investigation in the desert area with the sand pit trap.
Elusive as *****
keep reloading the area and head to the highest point of the map he schould be in the nest expeditions work
Start in wildspire waste area 6, after exiting the camp go left, climb up and check the cactus field on the left side, then jump down and check the cactus field on the other side. then walk a few steps towards the blissbill nest and use binuculars to check if there is a cactuar jumping on top of it. Travel to another area and back to wildspire waste and repeat.
To clarify the comment below: 1. As you arrive at Camp 6, check the Pond for GreatFishes 2. The FCC(Flowering Cactuar Cutting) will run around at the 2 cactus field. 3. The Blissbill Nest is located at Map Location No. 5. (just press ^, it's the only higher location) 4. FCC is easy to sight, because of the pink blossom on the head.(so don't waste your time at the cactus fields.)
Its truly sad when the comment section is 10x better than the wiki itself. I was like blissbill nest? wtf?
i found one today in camp 11. its sitting on the palico item sack

Chiibit

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Can confirm. Right after reading this, I flew there and found one. Sadly, it jumped and disappeared before I had a chance to catch it.. :(

Chiibit

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Can confirm. Right after reading this, I flew there and found one. Sadly, it jumped and disappeared before I had a chance to catch it..
I searched for a bit and found it, later on I found another one. Pet hunting is the true endgame.
By nest it means the highest point on the map, with all the blissbills flying overhead, you can also farm blue diva's in that spot aswell.
Also to get to the blissbill nest you'll have to go through area 2's forest, there's a side path that will lead you there, the blissbill nest is technically in area 5, but you can't enter it from area 5

Kintsuta

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 3,390.00
Wiki Edits: 652
I found one in the cactus fields.