Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
There are some innacuracies in this, and a few things missing. There's a secret room that you can find in the room where you find the Theurgist Aura. You have to face to the left, and the wall that you see will vanish and a room will appear. If you try to face it again, the wall will reappear. Face away from the wall and backstep into the room. Be careful to let the wall fully fade, or the game might bug out here. There will be one of those assassin dudes near a lever and he'll say he'll pull it for you if you pay him. Idk exactly what the point of that is.. he usually just attacks me. Either way, kill him and use airdash to get up to the lever, pull it. I have no clue what it does. There are acutally TWO living chests in this area that teleport. The one that is mentioned in this post actually teleports to many different spots very far away, but has very slow health regen, so you can kill it by chasing it around. One of the spots is ALL the way to the left where the Drake Vanguard, Lesser Owl King, and Eyes drop on you. It's on a platform up high. It doesn't appear there every time, but you will need a bow to hit it. The other chest surrounded by Ice Shards is separate. Also, in my current playthrough (I beat the game once and started NG+ then made a new game with a different class and I'm being more thorough) I can't find the second Amulvaro Tome.. it's not by the fire dragon statues.... maybe my game is bugged?
By Anonymous
The lever deactivates the floor beams, so you don't have to fight in these confined spaces anymore.
By Anonymous
You can just normal jump air attack with Greathammer to hit the 2nd teleport chest on the platform at the far left. ...or you just do an item high jump.
By Anonymous
On the way down to the Phoenix chest is the Energy cell needed for Garde Tum, it starts a 290 countdown to get to the Energy cell point, your reward is an Immoralite stone. There is still another area in Garde Tum that I can't work out how to access though, the cranial reassignment room I suppose.
By Anonymous
I keep seeing "double jump" with no mention anywhere on how to do this...?
By Anonymous
Yeah this is annoying
By Anonymous
There's a missing key item. As soon as you make it to the top with the rest statue just below the boss room, head all the way left avoiding the ladders that go down till you come to the ledge with it's own ladder. climb down it and attack the base of the ladder. You'll reveal a secret passage giving you the "Gaian Relic 3" key item.
By Anonymous
this is still accurate in afterlife. very easy to miss!