Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Drops 3 variation of boots + VIT + STR/FIN/INT
By Anonymous
level 84- first play though drops- Heroic- Dark Leather boots (+5) VIT +7 FIN +11, Barbaric Boots (+5) VIT +8 STR +10, Priest Slippers (+5) VIT+6 INT +12 and 1200 shards. acquired from 30x boss battle
By Anonymous
Whoever designed an instant kill trick on a boss in this style of game should have been immediately fired. So dumb.
By Anonymous
whoever thought, ya know, what if we just buffed the damage on every boss so that they will always kill you within 3-5 hits not matter your level and then give them THIRTY THOUSAND HP was somehow improving on the perfectly crafted balance of the pre DLC bosses should be fired
By Anonymous
I'd say the biggest problem in this game is that there's no proper damage reduction tools, so if you wanna endure more boss attacks you have to invest a lot on VIT. I know there are a few talents or equipment pieces that gives damage reduction but they're way too situational to be reliable, like the blood knight talent that grants 30% damage for 5 seconds after killing an enemy or the aura I don't remember the name that consumes player's essence to reduce damage.