Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
these the only weapons in the game???????!!!!!!
By Anonymous
I doubt that, this looks more like all the weapons discovered so far
By Squid1991
I've finished and gone to New Game+ it does seem like this is it.
By Victim
I think there is a preorder scythe and a shortsword that exist. As for the shortsword, not a clue where it is or how you get it.
By Anonymous
Nope that's literally all the weapons of the game. Basically only one weapon of each type except for bows which are kinda useless if you ask me.
By Anonymous
Noone asked you
By Anonymous
spell blade is just awesome, sotn vibes with this weapon when you hold down the attack button
By Anonymous
Am the only one who thinks the halberd should have scaled with both strength and finesse, I mean it has the req for both and it would make a quality build actually worth it.
By Anonymous
Yes, it definitely should! But even so it is one of the bet weapons (if not THe best weapon) in the whole game.
By Anonymous
Hello, I took the time to take a comprehensive comparisson on the weapons provided. Most important: if you did tests yourself then please prove me wrong. Every test was done with same stats across, aswell as same upgrade level. Speeds were stopped manually with a stopwatch: 10 times per weapon, per combo. Forward momentum was not taken into account for the range tests, as that would give out false conclusions (forward momentum =/= range). Movesets and coverage were based on a generall usefullness, single enemy aswell as multiple enemies. Please enjoy. If you have questions, just ask.
By Anonymous
First DPS-wise (DamagePerSecond) that's in a "perfect schenario" where every hit counts. Best to worst: 1-Vados Axe, 2-Thief Blades, 3-Aldwynn Halberd, 4-Spell Blade, 5-Aldwynn Greatsword, 6-Vados Spear/Longsword, 7-Steel/Crystal Greathammer, 8-Acolyte Scythe, 9-Scythe of Reaping. The tome has a bit of a special place: it's eiter at a rating of 0.5 if every projectile hits or at 6.5 if only one projectile hits.
By Anonymous
Second single hit damage. 1=outstanding, 2-3=good, 4-6=bad. Best to worst: 1-Steel/crystal Greathammer, 2-Aldwynn Greatsword, 3-Vados Longsword>Vados Axe/Aldwynn Halberd>Spell Blade, 4-Vados Spear>Acolyte Scythe/Scythe of Reaping, 5-Thief Blades, 6-Tome. Charged up single hit damage: 1-Spell Blade, 2-Aldwynn Greatsword, 3-Aldwynn Halberd.
By Anonymous
Third Speed. 1-3=good, 4=middle, 5-6=bad. Best to worst: 1-Thief Blades/Tome, 2-Vados Axe, 3-Aldwynn Halberd/Vados Spear/Spell Blade, 4-Aldwynn Greatsword/Acolyte Scythe, 5-Vados Longsword/Scythe of Reaping, 6-Steel/Crystal Greathammer.
By Anonymous
Fourth stamina consumption (negligible so left out) Fifth range. 1-3=good, 4-6=middle. Best to worst: 1-Tome, 2-Acolyte Scythe>Scythe of Reaping, 3-Aldwynn Halberd/Vados Spear, 4-Vados Longsword, 5-Crystal Greathammer>Aldwynn Greatsword/Spell Blade/Vados Axe/Steel Greathammer, 6-Thief Blades.
By Anonymous
Sixth moveset and overall coverage. Best to worst: 1-Acolyte Scythe/Scythe of Reaping, 2-Aldwynn Halberd, 3-Aldwynn Greatsword/Vados Longsword/Steel/Crystal Greathammer, 4-Spell Blade/Thief Blades, 5-Vados Axe/Tome, 6-Vados Spear.
By Anonymous
Please feel free to create a dedicated page for overall weapon comparisons, tests and ratings. Use my tests as you please.
By Anonymous
Almost forgot: conclusion would be that, overall, the Aldwynn Halbert would be the "best" weapon, based on these tests. For who cares.
By Anonymous
You're forgetting one thing about the axe when it comes to damage output, its amazing at dealing damage, but it doesn't deal the damage itself, its finisher move is literally its second attack and is very quick to pull off, you can very quickly and easily combo into the air attack combo for a 4x +25% damage air attack with another weapon, my preferred is the Halberd because of its reach and speed though I think a Hammer or any of the other high single hit damage weapons would probably do well in this slot too if range/speed is not an issue and you just want big damage
By Anonymous
I could be wrong but Cosmic Bow + Triple shot ability seems to have the biggest dps for finesse builds.
By Anonymous
There is a bug that when you keep shooting arrows while you have Soul Arrows and Multi-shot active near 0 soul energy, your rate of fire increases by an enormous amount. Doing incredible dps.
By Anonymous
What's the point of having a stats system if there aren't that many weapons
By Anonymous
solar bow can be obtained without the air dodge. A well timed swing as you're falling will land you on top of the item.
By Anonymous
Geezus christ a **** ton of bow options. Wtf didn't the swords get any love?
By Anonymous
But there are many greatswords, and longswords. You should ask why didnt the HAMMERS get any new weapons. Just to let you know i dont use hammers, nor any of the swords. I use scyth
By Anonymous
bro 10 swords but only 2 hammers and 2 scythes ( don't count the reaping scythe )